27+ Legendary Sayings On Sensual | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Sensual that you are looking for. Maybe these famous thoughts about Sensual are already familiar to you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Sensual available. We are here to serve you with these Sensual sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find more than 27 quotes about Sensual with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Sensual quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Sensual quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Sensual with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Sensual from here. Download and share the best Sensual quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Sensual quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Pictures About Sensual
1. “Intellectual passion drives out sensuality.” – Leonardo da Vinci
2. “Sensuality is the total mobilization of the senses: an individual observes his partner intently, straining to catch every sound.” – Milan Kundera
3. “The profoundest of all sensualities is the sense of truth and the next deepest sensual experience is the sense of justice.” – D.H. Lawrence
4. “Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.” – Ann Landers
5. “Sensuality often makes love grow too quickly, so that the root remains weak and is easy to pull out.” – Friedricich Nietzsche
6. “Sensual pleasures are like soap bubbles, sparkling, effervescent. The pleasures of intellect are calm, beautiful, sublime, ever enduring and climbing upward to the borders of the unseen world.” – John H Aughey
7. “Sensuality is death of the soul.” – Honoré de Balzac
8. “Sensuality without love is a sin; love without sensuality is worse than a sin.” – Jose Bergamin
9. “Sensuality, too, which used to show itself course, smiling, unmasked, and unmistakable, is now serious, analytic, and so burdened with a sense of its responsibilities that it passes muster half the time as a new type of asceticism.” – Agnes Repplier
10. “Physical pleasure is a sensual experience no different from pure seeing or the pure sensation with which a fine fruit fills the tongue; it is a great unending experience, which is given us, a knowing of the world, the fullness and the glory of all knowing. And not our acceptance of it is bad; the bad thing is that most people misuse and squander this experience and apply it as a stimulant at the tired spots of their lives and as distraction instead of a rallying toward exalted moments.” – Reiner Maria Rilke
11. “Sensuality does not wear a watch but she always gets to the essential places on time.” – J.Ruth Gendler
12. “Sensuality is the highest form of authenticity.” – Lebo Grand
13. “Sensuality is not a sexual invitation, it’s a depth invitation.” – Lebo Grand
14. “All have senses, but not all have sensuality because sensuality is predicated on one’s soul journey to self awareness.” – Lebo Grand
15. “Sensuality is the hustle to always be at the leading edge of your glamour and enchantment.” – Lebo Grand
16. “Sensual love deceives one as to the nature of heavenly love; it could not do so alone, but since it unconsciously has the element of heavenly love within it, it can do so.” – Franz Kafka
17. “Beauty is to recognize how full of Love you are. Sensuality is to let some of that Love shine through your body.” – Nityananda Das
18. “Sensuality isn’t worth a hair more than spirituality, and it’s the same the other way around. It’s all one, everything is equally good. Whether you embrace a woman or make a poem, it’s the same. So long as the main thing is there, the love, the burning, the emotion, it doesn’t matter whether you are a monk on Mount Athos or a man about town in Paris.” – Hermann Hesse
19. “Sensuality disappears when we stop exploring curiously and fall into the trap of playing out roles. We start to see ourselves through our partner’s eyes and believe that is all we can be.” – Adèle Green
20. “Sensuality relates to how we can move, shake, and beguile our (desired) beloved into a deeper sense of communion. It’s a well-timed wink, the hug of cashmere on subtle curves, or the undulation of aromatherapy for sensual living sensuality and our senses hips on a dance floor. It’s salacious confidence seen in the way we hold ourselves in our bodies and in our lives.” – Elana Millman
Wise Sayings Images About Sensual
21. “Sensuality is essentially our souls speaking on our behalf, articulating and expressing our deepest desires .” – Lebo Grand
22. “A sensual lifestyle flourished more where there is refinement, creative thought and/or peace of mind.” – Lebo Grand
23. “The truth is that from birth on we are, to one extent or another, a fairly sensual species.” – Jock Stu
24. “Sensuality is wonderful, it can keep you awake all night and make you happy all day.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent,
25. “Sensuality is beautiful, and dominance and submission in the right context is a passionate art. A muse which ignites the flame of femininity, enrapturing both partners in complete euphoria, magnifying both the masculine and the feminine in one tantalizing unit.” – Sai Marie Johnson
26. “Delight in your sensuality, in the dance of your desires. Don’t be ashamed of it.” – Marty Rubin
27. “If sensuality be our only happiness we ought to envy the brutes, for instinct is a surer, shorter, safer guide to such happiness than reason.” – Charles Caleb Colton
28. “Sensuality is a woman’s prerogative and a man’s pleasure.” – Anthony T.Hincks
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.