TOP 30 Short Sayings On Selfish People | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Selfish People that you are looking for. Maybe these famous thoughts about Selfish People are already familiar to you. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. They have observed their life from the viewpoint we have. There is nothing to think about anymore. Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Selfish People available. We are here to serve you with these Selfish People sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Here you will find the top 30 quotes about Selfish People with images free and ready to share on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Selfish People quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. Here we tried to arrange all the necessary Selfish People quotes for you and designed them with suitable background images too. Pick the quote from here which describes your inner thought. If there is a good reason, then for you there are good quotes about Selfish People with pictures too. Facebook, Insta, Messenger, WhatsApp, or Twitter, whatever the social media is, you can share your favorite quotes image of Selfish People from here. Download and share the best Selfish People quotes with images that match your thought the most. We have created this Selfish People quotes images gallery only for you.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures On Selfish People
1. “There are many things that we would throw away if we were not afraid that others might pick them up” – Oscar Wilde
13. “Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” – Oscar Wilde
14. “Selfish people lost so much in life, because even when they realize they are wrong, they don’t know how to ask for forgiveness or show regrets.” – unknown
15. “Glory, built on selfish principles, is shame and guilt.” – William Cowper
16. “Selfish people are in a way terribly capable of great loves.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
17. “That man who lives for self alone, lives for the meanest mortal known.” – Joaquin Miller
18. “They, the selfish ones, are like spiritual lame people who use other beings as crutches to walk on the path of life. And they are the Blind of Spirit who never find Love, because they do not know how to love and do not let themselves be loved” – Ivan Figueroa Otero
19. “There are many selfish people who are extremely original, then they take those pure ideas and use them to raise themselves up, that is an insincere move.” – Daniel Smith
20. “It is the ignorant person who seeks his or her own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant person, therefore, who is the selfish person. The truly wise person is never selfish.” – Ralph Waldo Trine
Renown Quotes Images About Selfish People
21. “A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s.” – Richard Whatly
22. “Selfish people are, by definition, those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.” – Bernard Rimland
23. “We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It’s one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it’s another to think that yours is the only path.” – Paulo Coelho
24. “He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” – Benjamin Franklin
25. “Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.” – Erich Fromm
26. “A selfish man is a thief.” – Jose Marti
27. “Every man builds his world in his own image. He has the power to choose, but no power to escape the necessity of choice.” – Ayn Rand
28. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” – Albert Camus
29. “The world says: “You have needs — satisfy them. You have as much right as the rich and the mighty. Don’t hesitate to satisfy your needs; indeed, expand your needs and demand more.” This is the worldly doctrine of today. And they believe that this is freedom. The result for the rich is isolation and suicide, for the poor, envy and murder.” – Fyodor Dostoyevsky
30. “Man is not, by nature, deserving of all that he wants. When we think that we are automatically entitled to something, that is when we start walking all over others to get it.” – Criss Jami
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.