TOP 30 Valuable Quotes About Sad Life | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Here we have got some famous Sad Life quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Sad Life quotes may have been read by you. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Sad Life that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Sad Life have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Sad Life with images and get going. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Sad Life. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Sad Life quotes just for you. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Sad Life. You can freely post these Sad Life quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. With or without downloading your favorite Sad Life quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. For you only, all the Sad Life quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures On Sad Life
1. “The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.” – William Mather Lewis
2. “Sometimes pain is so unmanageable that the idea of spending another day with it seems impossible. Other times pain acts as a compass to help you through the messier tunnels of growing up. But pain can only help you find happiness if you remember it.” – Adam Silvera
3. “Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” – Khalil Gibran
4. “A feeling of sadness and longing, That is not akin to pain, And resembles sorrow only As the mist resembles the rain.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5. “Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life.” – Lord Byron
6. “It’s easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die.” – Chuck Palahniuk
7. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
8. “My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.” – Olive Schreiner
9. “To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.” – Bess Myerson
10. “There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.” – Dante
Great Quotes Images On Sad Life
11. “Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue.” – Andre Gide
12. “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” – J. K. Rowling
13. “Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” – William Cowper
14. “As the light begins to intensify, so does my misery, and I wonder how it is possible to hurt so much when nothing is wrong.” – Tabitha Suzuma
15. “I have a thousand reasons to die and many millions of tears to cry.” – Draconian
16. “So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.” – John Sutherland Bonnell
17. “Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel.” – Tupac Shakur
18. “There is no worse sorrow than remembering happiness in the day of sorrow.” – Alfred De Musset
19. “Sadness is a super important thing not to be ashamed about but to include in our lives. One of the bigger problems with sadness or depression is there’s so much shame around it. If you have it you’re a failure. You are felt as being very unattractive.” – Mike Mills
20. “How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.” – Fred Rogers
Valuable Quotes Images About Sad Life
21. “Tears are words that need to be written.” – Paulo Coelho
22. “Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed, or is ashamed of his success.” – Seneca
23. “This is what it felt like to have a broken heart. It felt less like a cracking down the middle and more like she had swallowed it whole and it sat bruised and bleeding in the pit of her stomach.” – Wendy Wunder
24. “Sweet is the memory of distant friends! Like the mellow rays of the departing sun, it falls tenderly, yet sadly, on the heart.” – Washington Irving
25. “Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
26. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” – Jonathan Safran Foe
27. “Half of the secular unrest and dismal, profane sadness of modern society comes from the vain ideas that every man is bound to be a critic for life.” – Henry Van Dyke
28. “Nothing records the effects of a sad life so graphically as the human body.” – Naguib Mahfouz
29. “The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.” – Jim Rohn
30. “Man could not live if he were entirely impervious to sadness. Many sorrows can be endured only by being embraced, and the pleasure taken in them naturally has a somewhat melancholy character.” – Emile Durkheim
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.