26+ Revolutionary Sayings About Sabbath | Free Hd Background Images Download
Here we have got some famous Sabbath quotes and images with precious and wise words from different famous people that you need to know. These popular Sabbath quotes may have been read by you. In different places, you will see them being used and these thoughts came from the people who also would love to think like us. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They have been there where we are standing now. Don’t think over and over anymore. Feel free to read what renowned persons have to offer about reality as well as what they believe. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Sabbath that you can find to scroll through. These popular quotes about Sabbath have been picked out for you from hundreds of sayings all over the internet.
See which one you prefer most from more than 26 quotes about Sabbath with images and get going. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Sabbath. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. We have chosen and organized a selection of wonderful images with Sabbath quotes just for you. Make your choice from this treasure of quote. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Sabbath. You can freely post these Sabbath quote images on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking platform. With or without downloading your favorite Sabbath quotes’ image from here, you can share it anywhere. For you only, all the Sabbath quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Quotes Images On Sabbath
1. “The Sabbath-day is the savings-bank of humanity.” – Arthur Frederick Saunders
2. “In observing the Sabbath, one is both giving a gift to God and imitating Him.” – Lauren Winner
3. “The gift of the Sabbath must be treasured. Blessed are you who honour this day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
4. “On the Sabbath- we are reminded that we are not human doings, but human beings.” – Rob Bell
5. “Sabbath is not simply the pause that refreshes. It is the pause that transforms.” – Walter Brueggemann
6. “Anybody can observe the Sabbath, but making it holy surely takes the rest of the week.” – Alice Walker
7. “The Sabbath is the link between the paradise which has passed away and the paradise which is yet to come.” – Andrew Wylie
8. “Sabbath is that uncluttered time and space in which we can distance ourselves from our own activities enough to see what God is doing.” – Eugene H. Peterson
9. “Sabbath observance invites us to stop. It invites us to rest. It asks us to notice that while we rest, the world continues without our help. It invites us to delight in the world’s beauty and abundance.” – Wendell Berry
10. “It is time for us to breathe and build margin into our lives for God. Sabbath was intended as a gift, and it is still a gift to us today. If you are weary, worn out, and exhausted the concept of Sabbath will change your life.” – Priscilla Shirer
Beautiful Sayings Pictures About Sabbath
11. “Sabbath, in the first instance, is not about worship. It is about work stoppage. It is about withdrawal from the anxiety system of Pharaoh, the refusal to let one’s life be defined by production and consumption and the endless pursuit of private well-being.” – Walter Brueggemann
23. “This is what the Sabbath should feel like. A pause. Not just a minor pause, but a major pause. Not just lowering the volume, but a muting. As the famous rabbi Abraham Joshua Heschel put it, the Sabbath is a sanctuary in time.” – A. J. Jacobs
24. “The sabbath is a time where we put aside all secular work and focus entirely on Jesus and on things holy.” – Micheal Stewart
25. “Sabbath requires surrender. If we only stop when we are finished with all our work, we will never stop, because our work is never completely done. With every accomplishment there arises a new responsibility… Sabbath dissolves the artificial urgency of our days, because it liberates us from the need to be finished.” – Wayne Muller
26. “The Sabbath, as now recognized and enforced, is one of the main pillars of Priestcraft and Superstition, and the stronghold of a merely ceremonial Religion.” – William Lloyd Garrison
27. “If you keep the Sabbath, you start to see creation not as somewhere to get away from your ordinary life, but a place to frame an attentiveness to your life.” – Eugene H. Peterson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.