TOP 30 Knowledgeable Quotes About Roses | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Roses quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Roses are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Roses full of truth and wisdom. All these Roses sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Roses with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Roses. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Roses quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Roses quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Roses quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Roses quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Roses quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Inspirational Sayings Images About Roses
1. “A rose’s rarest essence lives in the thorn.” – Rumi
2. “A thorn defends the rose, harming only those who would steal the blossom.” – Chinese Proverb
3. “The red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.” – John Boyle O’Reilly
4. “It is the time you have spent on your rose that makes her so important.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
5. “But he that dares not grasp the thorn. Should never crave the rose.” – Anne Bronte
6. “If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime.” – Swedish Proverb
7. “The rose is a rose from the time it is a seed to the time it dies. Within it, at all times, it contains its whole potential. It seems to be constantly in the process of change: Yet at each state, at each moment, it is perfectly all right as it is.” – Paulo Coelho
8. “A rose to the living is more than sumptuous wreaths to the dead.” – Nixon Waterman
9. “O Rose thou art sick / The invisible worm, That flies in the night / In the howling storm: Has found out thy bed / Of crimson joy: And his dark secret love / Does thy life destroy” – William Blake
10. “We are like roses that have never bothered to bloom when we should have bloomed and it is as if the sun has become disgusted with waiting.” – Charles Bukowski
Aesthetic Sayings Images On Roses
11. “But the rose leaves herself upon the brier,
For winds to kiss and grateful bees to feed.” – John Keats
12. “None of this matters to the rose keepers of Elizabeth. / From the backyards of row houses / they bring forth pink roses, yellow roses/and around a house on its own green plot, a hedge of roses, in red and white.” – Kathleen Noris
13. “A single flow’r he sent me, since we met./ All tenderly his messenger he chose; / Deep-hearted, pure, with scented dew still wet — One perfect rose.” – Dorothy Parker
14. “If the rose puzzled its mind over the question how it grew, it would not have been the miracle that it is.” – J. B. Yeats
15. “Here’s a blush rose, with raspberry scent. / Here’s a pink, come taste the edge. / And here, my dear, upon the stair, / is simply the hip of a white-blue rose / I’ve carried up to bed.” – L.L. Barkat
16. “I should own up that for me, growing roses is all about creating a cheap supply of fabulous, favorite blooms. I’m no Martha Stewart; I just love cutting flowers and bringing them into the house where I can focus on their beauty.” – Jane Eastoe
17. “Have you heard the story of the rose / That blooms in the night? / Without the sun’s presence / She grew from her own light / She did not yearn for / His warmth on her petals / For she knew she held the power / To radiate light from within / Though she had strong thorns / Her heart was always open / For those with an open heart / Can never be broken.” – Allie Michelle
18. “She drips herself with water, and her shoulders / Glisten as silver, they crumple up / Like wet and falling roses, and I listen / For the sluicing of their rain-dishevelled petals. / In the window full of sunlight / Concentrates her golden shadow / Fold on fold, until it glows as/ Mellow as the glory roses.” – D.H. Lawrence
20. “Roses fall, but the thorns remain.” – Dutch Proverb
Aesthetic Sayings Images About Roses
21. “Do not watch the petals fall from the rose with sadness, know that, like life, things sometimes must fade, before they can bloom again.” – unknown
22. “The rose is a flower of love. The world has acclaimed it for centuries. Pink roses are for love hopeful and expectant. White roses are for love dead or forsaken, but the red roses, ah the red roses are for love triumphant.” – unknown
23. “A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.” – Ray Evans
24. “One rose is enough for the dawn.” – Edmond Jabes
25. “I’d rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck.” – Emma Goldman
26. “Gather the rose of love whilst yet is time.” – Edmund Spenser
27. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.” – George Eliot
28. “Truths and roses have thorns about them.” – Henry David Thoreau
29. “You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.” – Ziggy
30. “The Rose is without an explanation; She blooms, because She blooms.” – Angelus Silesius
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.