TOP 30 Deep Sayings About Romantic Love | Free Hd Background Images Download
If you are looking for Romantic Love quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Romantic Love are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Romantic Love full of truth and wisdom. All these Romantic Love sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Romantic Love with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Romantic Love. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Romantic Love quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Romantic Love quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Romantic Love quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Romantic Love quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Romantic Love quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Pictures About Romantic Love
1. “She’s my desire, oh, my desire!/ More glorious than the bright sun’s fire; / Who were than wild-blown ice more cold / Were I so bold as to sit by her.” – Douglas Hyde
2. “Romantic love is a factor in the determination of selfhood, particularly in the young individuals. It is in romantic love that adolescents and young adult first feel themselves to be liberated and strong.” – Renata Grossi
3. “Proving us wrong all along / Shouldn’t we be holding on / It’s a silly thing really / That you shouldn’t believe in / Nothing too complicated / Endlessly formulated / Foolish romantic ideals of love.” – Matthew Herbert
4. “I made my song a coat/ Covered with embroideries/ Out of old mythologies/ From heel to throat.” – W.B. Yeats
5. “One day you will kiss a man you can’t breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.” – Karen Marie Moning
6. “The very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.” – Jane Austen
7. “Your hand touching mine. This is how galaxies collide.” – Sanober Khan
8. “I crossed a thousand leagues to come to you, and lost the best part of me along the way. Don’t tell me to leave.” – George R.R. Martin
9. “And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
10. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Pulo Coelho
Famous Quotes Images About Romantic Love
11. “If you love a flower, don’t pick it up. Because if you pick it up, it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if you love a flower, let it be. Love is not about possession. It is about appreciation.” – Osho
12. “Oh, the days dwindle down, to a precious few. And these two precious days, I’ll spend with you.” – Maxwell Anderson
13. “Breathless, we flung us on the windy hill. Laughed in the sun and kissed the lovely grass.” – Rupert Brooke
14. “Sure there is music even in the beauty, and the silent note which Cupid strikes, far sweeter than the sound of an instrument. For there is a music wherever there is harmony, order, or proportion; and thus far we may maintain the music of the spheres.” – Sir Thomas Browne
15. “When you’re in love / You don’t know much about it / Not in your mind / Romantic love / Rots the brain / No doubt about it / You’re out of your mind / You’re out of your mind.” – Charles Stobo Reid
16. “Romantic love emerges only when women begin to have more of a choice about their lives–and about their lovers and husbands in particular.” – Renata Grossi
17. “I feel wonderful because I see / The love light in your eyes./And the wonder of it all / Is that you just don’t realize how much I love you.” – Eric Clapton
18. “Once upo a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.” – Nicole Krauss
19. “If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “The word ‘romance,’ according to the dictionary, means excitement, adventure, and something extremely real. Romance should last a lifetime.” – Billy Graham
Inspirational Sayings Pictures On Romantic Love
21. “Romantic love is mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. It’s a drug. It distorts reality, and that’s the point of it. It would be impossible to fall in love with someone that you really saw.” – Fran Lebowitz
22. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
23. “When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
24. “The more I see you, the more I want you. Somehow this feeling just grows and grows. With every sigh, I become more mad about you.” – Michael Buble
25. “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” – Nicholas Sparks
26. “I can be the one you’ve always dreamed of / Our helpless hearts beating in time / We’ll be romantics in love / Cuz I can give you a love that songs are made of / We could create the perfect rhyme / We’ll be romantics in love / We’ll be romantics in love.” – Sam Sheryll
27. “All of our days we long for a chance / To be lost in a trance of a love we share / A romantic love like no other before / All of our days we live on the run / But we try to believe that it’s just begun / That we’ll have the time to enjoy every day.” – Harry Langheld
28. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” – Maya Angelou
29. “The more we are filled with thoughts of lust the less we find true romantic love.” – Douglas Horton
30. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” – Kami Garcia
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.