20+ Renown Quotes On Robot | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Robot quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Robot are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Robot full of truth and wisdom. All these Robot sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 20 quotes about Robot with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Robot. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Robot quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Robot quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Robot quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Robot quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Robot quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Images On Robot
1. “We’re fascinated with robots because they are reflections of ourselves.” – Ken Goldberg
2. “If robots are to clean our homes, they’ll have to do it better than a person.” – James Dyson
3. “Robots will someday, or maybe, wake up. They may be really smart. They may be as creative, smart and capable as human beings, and fully conscious, and self discerning with free will.” – David Hanson
4. “Robots are interesting because they exist as a real technology that you can really study – you can get a degree in robotics – and they also have all this pop-culture real estate that they take up in people’s minds.” – Daniel H. Wilson
5. “Robots will harvest, cook, and serve our food. They will work in our factories, drive our cars, and walk our dogs. Like it or not, the age of work is coming to an end.” – Gray Scott
6. “If the computer-guided robots turn out to be our superiors in every respect, then will they not find that they can run the world better without the need of us at all? Humanity itself will then have become obsolete.” – Roger Penrose
7. “Unfortunately robots capable of manufacturing robots do not exist. That would be the philosopher’s stone, the squaring of the circle.” – Ernst Jünger
8. “We can make robots that learn from mistakes, yet man still makes the same ones over, and over.” – Anthony T. Hincks
9. “To make robots practical, flaws must be removed. To make robots endearing, flaws must be added.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
10. “Sometimes a technology is so awe-inspiring that the imagination runs away with it – often far, far away from reality. Robots are like that. A lot of big and ultimately unfulfilled promises were made in robotics early on, based on preliminary successes.” – Daniel H. Wilson
11. “Robots are the new middle class. And everyone else will either be an entrepreneur or a temp staffer.” – James Altucher
12. “Robots touch something deeply human within us. For me, robots are all about people.” – Cynthia Breazeal
13. “Anything humans can do in space, robots can do better.” – Trevor Paglen
14. “We’re seeing the arrival of conversational robots that can walk in our world. It’s a golden age of invention.” – David Hanson
15. “No one asks a robot what he wants.” – Tanith Lee
16. “Old robots are becoming more human and young humans are becoming more like robots.” – Lorin Morgan-Richards
17. “If you look at the field of robotics today, you can say robots have been in the deepest oceans, they’ve been to Mars, you know? They’ve been all these places, but they’re just now starting to come into your living room. Your living room is the final frontier for robots.” – Cynthia Breazeal
18. “Character robotics could plant the seed for robots that actually have empathy. So, if they achieve human level intelligence or, quite possibly, greater than human levels of intelligence, this could be the seeds of hope for our future.” – David Hanson
19. “When the robot mind is mastered, undisciplined thinking ceases and is replaced by awareness. Awareness can know love.” – Barry Long
20. “… you just can’t differentiate between a robot and the very best of humans.” – Isaac Asimov
21. “Knowing how to keep someone motivated and how to keep a connection are skills humans have learned and evolved over hundreds of thousands of years. A robot can’t figure out whether you can do one more push-up, or how to motivate you to actually do it.” – Erik Brynjolfsson
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.