16+ Deep Quotes On Retreat | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Retreat quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Retreat are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Retreat full of truth and wisdom. All these Retreat sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 16 quotes about Retreat with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Retreat. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Retreat quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Retreat quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Retreat quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Retreat quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Retreat quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Pictures About Retreat
1. “The world needs people who retreat from the world in order to see it more clearly.” – Patrick Shen
2. “A lion will only retreat if you stare it in the eyes; likewise, so will fear.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
3. “Part of the happiness of life consists not in fighting battles, but in avoiding them. A masterly retreat is in itself a victory.” – Norman Vincent Peale
4. “I am like a snake who has already bitten. I retreat from a direct battle while knowing the slow effect of the poison.” – Anais Nin
5. “It makes no difference if I burn my bridges behind me – I never retreat.” – Fiorello LaGuardia
6. “There is no shame in strategic retreat if it lets you remain strong enough to go after the enemy later.” – Jane Lindskold
7. “Braving obstacles and hardships is braver than retreat to tranquility.” – Khalil Gibran
8. “Woman begins by resisting a man’s advances and ends by blocking his retreat.” – Oscar Wilde
9. “In politics, it seems, retreat is honorable if dictated by military considerations and shameful if even suggested for ethical reasons.” – Mary Mccarthy
10. “Every person who wins in any undertaking must be willing to burn his ships and cut all sources of retreat.” – Napoleon Hill
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Retreat
11. “A tactical retreat is not a bad response to a surprise assault, you know. First you survive. Then you choose your own ground. Then you counterattack.” – Lois McMaster Bujold
12. “The temptations are great to simply retreat to the domain of private life and give up on our public problems.” – Lee H. Hamilton
13. “In this revolution, no plans have been written for retreat.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “When over the enemy’s lines, never forget your own line of retreat.” – Oswald Boelke
15. “When the mind grasps the universe, the senses retreat.” – Subhash Kak
16. “Certain battles were won by retreating.” – Eoin Colfer
17. “It is also a victory to know when to retreat.” – Erno Paasilinna