TOP 30 Notable Sayings On Religious Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Religious Love quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Religious Love are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Religious Love full of truth and wisdom. All these Religious Love sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from the top 30 quotes about Religious Love with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Religious Love. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Religious Love quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Religious Love quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Religious Love quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Religious Love quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Religious Love quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Religious Love
1. “You cannot believe in god until you believe in yourself.” – Swami Vivekananda
2. “Worship is a way of seeing the world in the light of God.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
3. “Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.” – Buddha
4. “True wisdom always leads us to please God.” – Anthony DeStefano
5. “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.” – Jesus
6. “The glory of Christianity is to conquer by forgiveness.” – William Blake
7. “Just as the soul fills the body, so God fills the world. Just as the soul bears the body, so God endures the world. Just as the soul sees but is not seen, so God sees but is not seen. Just as the soul feeds the body, so God gives food to the world.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
8. “I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.” – Khalil Gibran
9. “I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.” – C.S. Lewis
10. “The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us.” – C.S. Lewis
Aesthetic Quotes Images On Religious Love
11. “Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart” – Mahatma Gandhi
12. “Knock, And He’ll open the door / Vanish, And He’ll make you shine like the sun / Fall, And He’ll raise you to the heavens / Become nothing, And He’ll turn you into everything.” – Jalal ad-Din Rumi
13. “My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.” – Abraham Lincoln
14. “All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” – C.S. Lewis
16. “I believe in love like I believe in God: you can’t touch it, you can’t see it, but you can feel its wrath.” – Michael Jacobs
17. “I believe in God, Miriam. I know it. Because, without God the world is a cesspool.” – Woody Allen
18. “Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.” – Lukas Heller
19. “People can worship whatever they want. It’s called freedom of religion.” – Ali Adler
20. “My so-called friends have said, ‘Oh your poor dear, you lost everything.’ No, I didn’t lose everything. I just lost my worldly stuff, I still have my faith in God.” – Francis Sullivan
Legendary Sayings Pictures On Religious Love
21. “I could be real negative about it, and continue to be negative, but… faith. If you don’t have faith in something abstract to believe in, when everything concrete is missing, you have nothing. And what a miserable, lonely life you will lead if that is all you have, is something concrete and nothing else to hold on to. It’s an awakening.” – Catherine Jackson
22. “A religious man is a person who holds God and man in one thought at one time, at all times, who suffers harm done to others, whose greatest passion is compassion, whose greatest strength is love and defiance of despair.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
23. “The true measure of loving God is to love him without measure.” – Bernard of Clairvaux
24. “Everything God does is love â€” even when we do not understand Him.” – Basilea Schlink
25. “To love someone means to see him as God intended him” – Fyodor Dostoevsky
26. “Love is my religion – I could die for it.” – John Keats
27. “A religious person is devout in the sense that he has no doubt about the significance of those superpersonal objects and goals which neither require nor are capable of rational foundation” – Albert Einstein
28. “There is in my work a very strong religious foreground and background. In the later work some of that tends to diminish, but it’s certainly present in the early work.” – Chaim Potok
29. “To love is everything: love is God.” – Leon Gozlan
30. “Love is the hardest lesson in Christianity; but, for that reason, it should be most our care to learn it.” – William Penn
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.