27+ Wise Sayings On Relevant | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Relevant quotes with images, then you are at the right place. Maybe these famous thoughts about Relevant are already familiar to you. They are being used in many places and came from the thoughts of people who also love to think like us. They came up with these precious words from their own feeling and life story, and sometimes they are exactly like our life stories. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Discover the views of a person who feels the same way we do. Here you can scroll and find all the positive quotes and images about Relevant full of truth and wisdom. All these Relevant sayings have been collected only for you from all over the internet.
No wonder you’re free to share from more than 27 quotes about Relevant with images anytime anywhere. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Relevant. They reflect our inner thoughts as we go through various stages of life. These thoughtful images with Relevant quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. You need no approbation to share these bold Relevant quotes with beautiful pictures. You have no need of approbation of anyone also to share these Relevant quote pictures on WhatsApp, Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media. Share the picture of that Relevant quote that represents your inner thought. We have designed and arranged all these images with Relevant quotes in this gallery for you only.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Pictures About Relevant
1. “Would Christ feel comfortable in an environment where men and women are consuming alcoholic beverages, gambling away their money, and engaging in conversation that is often filled with the baser things of life? It is a relevant question. As a Christian, Christ lives in you and you carry him wherever you go, The Bible tells us to, ‘come out from them and be separate.'” – Billy Graham
2. “Speech, if not relevant to the time, is rejected, and the speaker gets dishonoured much, even though he is Brihaspati.” – Panchantantra -1.67
3. “The function of research is to provide information that is both true and relevant to some legitimate public concern.” – Hammersley
4. “Keynesian theories became more relevant not because they were based on data not known earlier. They became more relevant because they were better theories that could comprehend and explain a larger gamut of already available experience.” – Astad Dinshaw Gorwala
5. “If you concern yourself with remaining relevant, you’ll probably disappear into oblivion.” – Wade MacNeil
6. “That what’s most relevant to you is whether and how you’re doing something different from what everybody else is doing.” – Roger G. Ibbotson
7. “If it is relevant there is always somebody else out there.” – Linus Torvalds
8. “There comes a time in your life where you’re called to not only reinvent yourself but to rebuild your spirit. It’s so relevant today.” – Wilmer Valderrama
9. “Each man must reach his own verdict, by weighing all the relevant evidence.” – Leonard Peikoff
10. “Staying relevant is key. When you’re telling your story, you better have a modern story to tell. If I was still saying the same story I was saying 10 years ago, it would not be that interesting.” – Marc Benioff
Inspirational Quotes Images About Relevant
11. “Even if we don’t have any knowledge in this life, we have and tend to rely on relevant true beliefs; and that’s sufficient for inquiry.” – Gail Fine
12. “Once you have learned to ask questions â€“ relevant and appropriate and substantial questions â€“ you have learned how to learn and no one can keep you from learning whatever you want or need to know.” – Neil Postman
13. “You’re only relevant to someone if you’re beneficial to them somehow/some way.” – Miguel
14. “Gravity is the only one of the four fundamental forces that is relevant in the macroscopic world of people, planets, and galaxies. The other three forces are only relevant in the sub-atomic quantum world inhabited by the fundamental particles, the quarks and leptons, which make up all matters in the universe.” – James Stirling
15. “The talk about security both for the leaders and the people is still relevant. As long as the Armed Forces, the police and the Customs perform their duties conscientiously, the security of the people is assured.” – Simeon Labanji Bolaji
16. “The completely filled vessel doesn’t make noise. Half-filled vessels make noise. Likewise, a learned scholar never feels pride. A person with little understanding, however, keeps talking meaninglessly.” – Subhashita Manjari
17. “The plays and poems of William Shakespeare are still relevant today— still capable of giving us goosebumps, still entertaining, disturbing, and profound.” – Reginald McKnight
18. “I am doing mathematics. But it is relevant to what is around us. That is nature, too.” – Albert Libchaber
19. “Even now, his voice remains clear and compelling, and his truths are as relevant and meaningful as they were in his lifetime.” – Bob Blaisdell
20. “If you cannot make your very own snarky comments, you can still pass as having some grasp of this art by being able to recognize snark when it is spoken by someone else and to retain it in memory long enough to use it at a later time when it’s relevant.” – Lawrence Dorfman
Valuable Sayings Images About Relevant
21. “When you read or hear something, think about it and how it connects to everything else you know. This is how knowledge will become useful to you. Don’t simply collect facts— you’ll only forget them later because they aren’t relevant to your life.” – John Stuat Mill
22. “Lincoln’s wit and wisdom are still relevant today for both aspiring lawyers and practicing attorneys. Indeed, while the legal profession in the United States has changed in many ways over the past century and a half, many of Lincoln’s principles are timeless.” – Jonathan White
23. “To be always relevant, you have to say things which are eternal. To be always relevant, you have to say things which are eternal.” – Simone Weil
24. “Somehow, about forty percent of churchgoers seem to have picked up the idea that ‘singing in church is for singers.’ The truth is that ‘singing is for believers.’ The relevant question is not ‘Do you have a voice?’ but ‘Do you have a song?'” – Donald Hustad
25. “Niels Bohr is said to have advised Einstein to stop telling God what to do: the advise would be relevant to a lot of people besides Einstein.” – Northrop Frye
26. “There is no such thing as inherent or built-in relevance; no subject is relevant in itself, because every field of knowledge is equally the centre of all knowledge.” – Northrop Frye
27. “What is relevant to the student is not what is related to what or where he is at the moment, but to what he may become or where he may arrive as the result of being a student.” – Northrop Frye
28. “I think that relevance is something which the student has to establish for himself, whatever he studies. If he can’t do that he isn’t worthy of the very impressive and dignified title of student.” – Northrop Frye
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.