TOP 30 Legendary Quotes On Reconciliation | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Reconciliation that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Reconciliation are often seen to be used in many places. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Reconciliation that are wise and true to life. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Reconciliation sayings is here only to serve you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 30 quotes about Reconciliation with images and make your life better. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Reconciliation. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Reconciliation quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Reconciliation are completely free to share. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Reconciliation quote images. Choose from the perfect Reconciliation quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Reconciliation quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Images About Reconciliation
1. “There is hope for every man to return to his Maker.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
2. “Reconciliation always brings a springtime to the soul.” – Brother Roger
3. “Then you must reconcile yourself to the fact that something is always hurt by any change. If you do this, you will not be hurt yourself.” – Roger Zelazny
4. “Reconciliation is a decision that you take in your heart.” – Ingrid Betancourt
5. “Reconciliation should be accompanied by justice, otherwise it will not last. While we all hope for peace it shouldn’t be peace at any cost but peace based on principle, on justice.” – Corazon Aquino
6. “Moving beyond past wounds and hurts and building a culture of respect, dignity, and flowering love.” – William Keepin
7. “There is always a way forward if the responsible parties are willing to act.” – Auliq-Ice
8. “Reconciliation with our enemies is simply a desire to better our condition, a weariness of war, or the fear of some unlucky thing from occurring.” – Francois de la Rochefoucauld
9. “If there is to be reconciliation, first there must be truth.” – Timothy B. Tyson
10. “No matter what the hatred is, preserve the possibility of peace and always have room for forgiveness.” – Auliq-Ice
Notable Sayings Pictures About Reconciliation
11. “In life, we make the best decisions we can with the information we have on hand.” – Agnes Kamara-umunna
12. “True reconciliation does not consist in merely forgetting the past.” – Nelson Mandela
13. “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother.” – Matthew 18:15
14. “Reconciliation is more beautiful than victory.” – Violeta Chamorro
15. “Reconciliation is a part of the healing process, but how can there be healing when the wounds are still being inflicted?” – N. K. Jemisin
16. “Reconciliation is the physical demonstration that God is at work in the world. Any fool can put people at odds. Only God â€“ one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all â€“ can bring those opposed to one another together as sisters and brother. When we lose reconciliation, we lose the purposes of Jesus.” – Sean Palmer
17. “The only way to overcome the griefâ€¬ is to go through it!” – Paul Gitwaza
18. “It is much safer to reconcile an enemy than to conquer him; victory may deprive him of his poison, but reconciliation of his will.” – Feltham
19. “Contradictions are the impossible chasms that create forever separations. God is the forever bridge that creates impossible reunions.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
20. “Emphasize reconciliation, not resolution. It is unrealistic to expect everyone to agree about everything. Reconciliation focuses on the relationship, while resolution focuses on the problem. When we focus on reconciliation, the problem loses significance and often becomes irrelevant.” – Rick Warren
Inspiring Sayings Pictures About Reconciliation
21. “Forget, forgive; conclude, and be agreed.” – Shakespeare
22. “One minute of reconciliation is worth more than a whole life of friendship!” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
23. “The worst reconciliation is better than the best divorce.” – Miguel de Cervantes
24. “Reconciliation is a deep practice that we can do with our listening and our mindful speech. To reconcile means to bring peace and happiness to nations, people, and members of our family… In order to reconcile, you have to possess the art of deep listening.” – Nhat Hanh
25. “Reconciliation and forgiveness are matters of the heart. They cannot be forced on the people.” – Graeme Leung
26. “Reconciliationâ€¬ is the most significant level of life’s maturity!” – Paul Gitwaza
27. “To celebrate the sacrament of reconciliation means to be wrapped in a warm embrace.” – Pope Francis
28. “Reconciliation means working together to correct the legacy of past injustice.” – Nelson Mandela
29. “Reconciliation is to understand both sides; to go to one side and describe the suffering being endured by the other side, and then go to the other side and describe the suffering being endured by the first side.” – Nhat Hanh
30. “There is no reconciliation until you recognize the dignity of the other, until you see their view- you have to enter into the pain of the people. You’ve got to feel their need.” – John M. Perkins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.