TOP 30 Notable Sayings On Rastafarian | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Rastafarian that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Rastafarian are often seen to be used in many places. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Rastafarian that are wise and true to life. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Rastafarian sayings is here only to serve you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 30 quotes about Rastafarian with images and make your life better. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Rastafarian. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Rastafarian quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Rastafarian are completely free to share. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Rastafarian quote images. Choose from the perfect Rastafarian quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Rastafarian quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Awesome Quotes Images About Rastafarian
1. “The Rastafari identity can serve as a radical challenge to oppression because it demands that reform begin with oneself.” – Charles Price
2. “There are as many kinds of Rastas as the reeds that grow on the riverbank. There’s the baldhead Rasta, like me. There’s the white Rasta, like you. There’s the rootical Rasta…There’s Congo Dread and Coptic Dread. But it all stem from the same thing, and it all go through the same place, the heart, you know.” – Gerald Hausman
3. “What is it about this movement–developing in the slums of West Kingston, Jamaica–that makes it so appealing to people of very different nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic standings, and academic interests?” – Nathaniel Samuel Murrell
4. “To many, dreadlocks are a symbol of defiance against ‘Babylon’, to others a way of manifesting individual, personal choice and being different from the mainstream aesthetic norms, whilst to others they are simply the natural way of wearing ones hair according to biblical scripture.” – Katrin Hansing
5. “Any interpretation of the significance of Rastafari must begin with the understanding that it is a conscious attempt by the African soul to free itself from the alienating fetters of colonialism and its contemporary legacies.” – Ennis B. Edmonds
6. “Rasta psychology is…resistance and liberation psychology–the sum total of the organized and spontaneous campaign against racist subjection, fired by the burning desire to be free from all forms of social, economic, and political dimination.” – Clinton Hutton
7. “Rasta is a concept, Rasta is a religion, Rasta is a faith, Rasta is you. You make yourself to be a Rasta. And in order to be a Rasta, you have to seek first the Kingdom of God, and all things shall be added.” – Brother Yendi
8. “Rastafarianism is the first mass movement among West Indians preoccupied with the task of looking into themselves and asking the fundamental question, Who am I? or What am I?” – Dennis Forsythe
9. “Above my bed, Bob’s face I saw, my daddy looking at me so passionately, little brother. Well, in his eyes I saw the truth, mommy, the truth of a Rastaman, the truth of a iyaman.” – Ziggy Marley
10. “For if one days its coffee, the next day it may be tea, but if there is nothing at all, ALMIGHTY, I-n-I will still give thanks to Thee.” – Robert Athlyi Rogers
Creative Sayings Pictures About Rastafarian
11. “JAH would never give the power to a baldhead. Run some crucify the dread. Time alone, oh! time will tell. Think you’re in heaven, but you living in hell.” – Bob Marley
12. “It is not only war that can stop war but men of goodwill, conscious of their mission can deal with such deadly enemy.” – Haile Selassie
13. “Don’t gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.” – Bob Marley
14. “Everyone will someday be judged for what they do, and Jah is the only judge.” – Dennis Brown
15. “Enlightened leadership is spiritual if we understand spirituality not as some kind of religious dogma or ideology but as the domain of awareness where we experience values like truth, goodness, beauty, love and compassion, and also intuition, creativity, insight and focused attention.” – Deepak Chopra
16. “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!” – Bob Marley
17. “This world was not created piecemeal. Africa was born no later and no earlier than any other geographical area on this globe. Africans, no more and no less than other men, possess all human attributes, talents and deficiencies, virtues and faults.” – Haile Selassie I
18. “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds.” – Bob Marley
19. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.” – Bob Marley
20. “Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The singularity of every man and woman is Jah’s gift. What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the truth.” – Bob Marley
21. “The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.” – Bob Marley
22. “Rastafarianism isn’t recognized my the prison service, shall I register you as null religion.” – Maureen Chadwick
23. “A Rasta is someone who has been elected and who is making his calling and election sure to enter, holy Zion!” – Empress Yuajah
24. “Not every Rasta knows he is Rasta yet, but eventually he will have no choice but to know.” – Empress Yuajah
25. “Born Rasta’s have spiritually inherited the values and beliefs of what it means to be Rastafari. In Rastafari we value respect and show love.” – Empress Yuajah
26. “Rastafari is a spiritual way of life, not a religion. We don’t have hard and fast rules, we don’t try to convert others, and we certainly don’t believe anybody should die because they don’t believe the same thing we do.” – Empress Yuajah
27. “Rastafarians are pro-life. We believe all life is valuable at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule, ever!” – Empress Yuajah
28. “Rastafari is a way of life that acknowledges Jah is some very specific, special and spiritual ways.” – Empress
29. “To embrace Rastafari is a blessing. Convert to Rastafari is my way of sharing this blessing of my faith, with those who want to embrace it too. The more Rastafari minded individuals we have on the earth, the better the world will be.” – Empress
30. “A Rasta is a person who loves and respects, and is spiritually aware of, the earth, himself, King Selassie I, Jah, and Jah creations.” – Empress
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.