TOP 30 Inspiring Sayings About Rage | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Rage that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Rage are often seen to be used in many places. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. Whether it’s a matter of happiness, or sorrow, a feeling of fulfillment, or grief, a story of success, or loss. They belong to the same perspective of observing life as we do. Why are you making late? Go ahead and read the thoughts of people who share the same feeling. You are scrolling through the most positive quotes and images about Rage that are wise and true to life. Being picked out from all over the internet, this collection of Rage sayings is here only to serve you.
Get your perfect match out of the top 30 quotes about Rage with images and make your life better. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Rage. They represent the inner thoughts that we feel in the different phases of our life. These thoughtful images with Rage quotes have been gathered for you. Share your inner thought with your desired person by choosing any of these thoughts which match the best. These beautiful pictures with quotes about Rage are completely free to share. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Rage quote images. Choose from the perfect Rage quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. For you only, all the Rage quotes images have been created that you are going to explore now.
Table of Contents
Philosophical Sayings Images About Rage
1. “Anger is like a flame blazing up and consuming our self-control, making us think, say, and do things that we will probably regret later.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Hatred is blind, rage carries you away, and he who pours out vengeance runs the risk of tasting a bitter draught.” – Alexandre Dumas
3. “Anger is a killing thing: it kills the man who angers, for each rage leaves him less than he had been before it takes something from him.” – Louis L’Armour
4. “Rage is caused by a conviction, almost comic in its optimistic origins, however tragic in its effects, that a given frustration has not been written into the contract of life.” – Alain De Botton
5. “Modesty never rages, never murmurs, never pouts; when it is ill-treated, it pines, it beseeches, it languishes.” – Richard Steele
6. “No beast is more savage than man when possessed with power answerable to his rage.” – Plutarch
7. “Oppose not rage while rage is in its force, but give it way a while and let it waste.” – William Shakespeare
8. “All futurity seems teeming with endless destruction never to be repelled; Desperate remorse swallows the present in a quenchless rage.” – William Blake
9. “Angry men have little to live for when their rage becomes ineffective.” – Miguel Syjuco
10. “Rage keeps the person who feels it company. It moves into the hollows left by grief and loss, and turns inside you like a dark furred animal that grows and fills you; it kills off loneliness and takes its place.” – Paula Sharp
Notable Quotes Images On Rage
11. “Rage can only with difficulty, and never entirely, be brought under the domination of the intelligence, and therefore is not susceptible to any arguments whatsoever.” – James A Baldwin
12. “Rage is fine as long as it doesn’t deteriorate into bitterness.” – Cornel West
13. “Nowadays the rage for possession has got to such a pitch that there is nothing in the realm of nature, whether sacred or profane, out of which profit cannot be squeezed.” – Desiderius Erasmus
14. “There’s a sort of rage a man feels when he’s been deceived where he most trusted. It compares to no other anger.” – Orson Scott Card
15. “When one is transported by rage, it is best to observe attentively the effects on those who deliver themselves over to the same passion.” – Plutarch
16. “Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one.” – Benjamin Franklin
17. “The act of civil disobedience is the act of taking our anger and turning it into sacred rage. It is a personal and collective gesture of resistance and insistance.” – Terry Tempest Williams
18. “Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” – Mark Twain
19. “Rage is a sign of nothing but immaturity. The power of any faith comes not from its coercion of critics and dissenters. It comes from the moral integrity and the intellectual strength of its believers.” – Mustafa Akyol
20. “Rage was sometimes a useful ally in the heat of a fight, but it was a trickster. It made everything seem possible.” – Jonathan Maberry
Motivational Quotes Pictures On Rage
21. “To abandon yourself to rage is often to bring upon yourself the fault of another.” – Pope Agapet
22. “Anger blows out the lamp of the mind.” – Robert G. Ingersoll
23. “A soft answer breaks the rage, a tough answer encourage the fury.” – Solomon
24. “Anger is a noble infirmity, the generous failing of the just, the one degree that riseth above zeal, asserting the prerogative of virtue.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
25. “Hate and anger and disappointment and rage can be channeled in music into the most positive place.” – Brody Dalle
26. “The rage of the oppressed is never the same as the rage of the privileged.” – Bell Hooks
27. “Anger is not the opposite of love, for the opposite of love is indifference. To be angry is to care tremendously. It is a signal that your caring extends beyond polite conversation, and that you are willing to risk a confrontation to share how you feel.” – Doris Moreland Jones
28. “People who fly into a rage always make a bad landing.” – Will Rogers
29. “Rage only works if it is justified. That’s the trick with rage. You gotta have a reason to be mad.” – Sam Kinison
30. “Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.” – Buddha
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.