TOP 30 Legendary Quotes On Quit Smoking | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Quit Smoking that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Quit Smoking are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Quit Smoking are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We are here to serve you with these Quit Smoking sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Quit Smoking with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Quit Smoking. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Quit Smoking quotes have been gathered here for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Quit Smoking quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Quit Smoking quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share these images with quotes about Quit Smoking with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. All these creative images with Quit Smoking quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Pictures On Quit Smoking
1. “Smoking is just like farting with the poisonous elements.” – Skai Chan
15. “Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs.” – King James I
16. “Smoking is suicide by instalments.” – H.M. Forester
17. “Smoking is neither an art nor a sport. Better to liberate yourself before the body retaliates, for its vengeance would be a furious blow enthused out of all the bygone years’ mercy you thanklessly thought you were entitled to.” – Lukhman Pambra
18. “The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror â€“ not the glamor and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.” – David Byrne
19. “Rather than you smoking a cigarette, the cigarette is really smoking you.” – Anthony Liccione
20. “Smoking must be harder than not smoking. For the latter does not require any action.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
Aesthetic Sayings Images On Quit Smoking
21. “If you resolve to give up smoking, drinking, and loving, you don’t actually live longer; it just seems longer.” – Clement Freud
22. “Cigarettes are a classy way to commit suicide.” – Kurt Vonnegut
23. “If quitting smoking seems hard right now, it is exactly what you should start doing.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
24. “The best way to stop smoking is to just stop â€“ no ifs, and or butts.” – Edith Zettler
25. “Quitting smoking can be a very good test of ones character. Pass the test and you will have accomplished so much more than just get rid of one bad habit.” – Abraham Maslow
26. “It is easier to prevent bad habits than to break them.” – Benjamin Franklin
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.