TOP 20 Beautiful Sayings About Quiet Time | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Quiet Time that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Quiet Time are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Quiet Time are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We are here to serve you with these Quiet Time sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 20 quotes about Quiet Time with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Quiet Time. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Quiet Time quotes have been gathered here for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Quiet Time quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Quiet Time quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share these images with quotes about Quiet Time with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. All these creative images with Quiet Time quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Wise Sayings Pictures On Quiet Time
1. “We need quiet time to examine our lives openly and honestly – spending quiet time alone gives your mind an opportunity to renew itself and create order.” – Susan L. Taylor
2. “I’m a busy guy but I set aside quiet time every morning and every evening to keep my equilibrium centered on my own path. I don’t like being swayed by anything that might be negative or damaging” – Donald Trump
3. “It’s nice, when fishing, to catch a fish. But it doesn’t really matter if you don’t. What you always catch is a quiet time sitting at the water’s edge, or in a gently rocking boat, a silent time of water and sky and the movement of natural things.” – Ruth Rudner
4. “I get clarity through quiet time, reflection, reading, and meditation. Finding the space between thoughts gives me the energy to take on new challenges with enthusiasm.” – Jaime Murray
5. “The most important habit is solitude, quiet time. People who enter their day by taking 45 minutes or an hour for themselves – meditation, prayer, inspirational reading, taking a walk – before they go for it in the real world do best.” – Ken Blanchard
6. “Nothing increases happiness like quiet time. The truth is, the only moments that make you laugh or happy are seconds of stillness.” – Russell Summons
7. “Hair and makeup has become part of my pre-competition routine. It’s a quiet time, when I can reflect, I can put on some music – and I can mentally get in the zone of performance.” – Tessa Virtue
8. “Aeroplane journeys give me quiet time to read and sleep; it’s like being unplugged from the earth.” – Linda Gray
9. “I imagine I appear very outgoing, and I do enjoy people and parties and being involved in life. I am also a very private person, and I value my quiet time. I think people assume I am just a party animal, and in truth, I need to recharge my battery just like everyone else.” – Ron Ben-Israel
10. “For my mind, I try to reduce stress by finding quiet time and meditating.” – Josh Mcdermitt
Inspiring Sayings Images On Quiet Time
11. “In the laughing times we know that we are lucky, and in the quiet times we know that we are blessed. And we will not be alone.” – Dar Williams
12. “I need the spiritual revival that comes from spending quiet time alone with Jesus in prayer and in thoughtful meditation on His Word.” – Anne Graham Lotz
13. “The prayer offered to God in the morning during your quiet time is the key that unlocks the door of the day. Any athlete knows that it is the start that ensures a good finish.” – Adrian Rogers
14. “Solitude is very different from a ‘time-out’ from our busy lives. Solitude is the very ground from which community grows. Whenever we pray alone, study, read, write, or simply spend quiet time away from the places where we interact with each other directly, we are potentially opened for a deeper intimacy with each other.” – Henri Nouwen
15. “I try to get in quiet time and book time, but really, the only time I ever get that is when I’m on an airplane – I have a fear of flying, but I actually love flying because it’s the only time I can sleep, and it’s the only time I get to read.” – Kesha
16. “I like my quiet time. There is a writer’s sensibility in me sometimes, where I step back.” – Barack Obama
17. “I’m an early bird, partly because I like to have some quiet time and partly because by 9am emails begin arriving, the phone starts ringing and I have dragons to kill of one sort or another.” – Andrew Motion
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.