TOP 30 Beautiful Sayings About Question | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Question that you are looking for. These famous sayings about Question are often seen to be used in many places. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Probably the reason behind the similarity with our thoughts with their deep words, they also went through and observed the same situations as us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. So, what are you thinking? Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. These quotes and images about Question are the truest, wisest, and most positive ones to be found on the web. We are here to serve you with these Question sayings gathered from the internet for you only.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Question with images, anytime on the go. Explore through the best picture quotes about Question. These quotes were discovered in the different stages of the life of different people like us. With the most appropriate images, all the popular Question quotes have been gathered here for you. You are permitted to share your favorite quote from here whatever you want. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Question quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Question quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Share these images with quotes about Question with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. All these creative images with Question quotes in this gallery are made for and served to you only.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Images On Question
1. “A valid answer comes when the question is lived.” – Elizabeth Vongsaravanh
2. “Question everything, even the question mark, that shepherd’s crook floating in the air above that small round rock. If you stubbornly still wish to be unhappy, maybe you can grasp it.” – Dick Allen
3. “Doubts are good. Confusion is excellent. Questions are awesome.
All these are attempts to expand the wisdom of mind.” – Manoj Arora
4. “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” – Bruce Lee
5. “It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.” – Joseph Joubert
6. “We get wise by asking questions, and even if these are not answered, we get wise, for a well-packed question carries its answer on its back as a snail carries its shell.” – James Stephens
7. “Never let fear stop you from asking something you don’t understand or know. To pretend or to act as if you know is not a wise thing to do.” – Catherine Pulsifer
8. “The wise man doesn’t give the right answers, he poses the right questions.” – Claude Levi-Strauss
9. “The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.” – Confucius
10. “You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” – Naguib Mahfouz
Valuable Sayings Pictures On Question
11. “Asking questions is one of the fundamental keys of learning. It is always better to ask a question than pretend you understand.” – Catherine Pulsifer
12. “The smart ones ask when they don’t know. And, sometimes, when they do.” – Malcolm Forbes
13. “Questions are never indiscreet, answers sometimes are.” – Oscar Wilde
14. “Everything we know has its origins in questions. Questions, we might say, are the principal intellectual instruments available to human beings.” – Neil Postman
15. “When someone asks a question, don’t assume they don’t know the answer. Clever people will always test you.” – Wayne Gerard Trotman
16. “It is really quite impossible to be affirmative about anything which one refuses to question; one is doomed to remain inarticulate about anything which one hasn’t, by an act of the imagination, made one’s own.” – James Baldwin
17. “Some questions cannot be answered. They become familiar weights in the hand, round stones pulled from the pocket, unyielding and cool.” – Jane Hirshfield
18. “Questions give us no rest. We know not why our curse makes us seek we know not what, ever and ever. But we cannot resist it. It whispers to us that there are great things on this earth of ours, and that we must know them.” – Ayn Rand
19. “There are no ugly questions except those clothed in condescension.” – John Steinbeck
20. “Every question possessed a power that did not lie in the answer.” – Elie Wiesel
Deep Quotes Pictures About Question
21. “The power to question is the basis of all human progress.” – Indira Gandhi
22. “Questions are the golden keys that unlock hearts and minds.” – Bob Tiede
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.