TOP 30 Valuable Quotes About Pyramid | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Pyramid quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pyramid that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pyramid that you can find to scroll through. These Pyramid sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Pyramid with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pyramid quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pyramid for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pyramid quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pyramid quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pyramid with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pyramid sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Pyramid
1. “The pyramid shape is said to hold many secrets and amazing properties. One of them is a sense of wonder.” – Vera Nazarian
2. “The hour passed in jewels and alleys and winds from the Egyptian desert. The sun was golden and the Nile was muddy where it lapped down to the deltas, and there was someone very young and very quick at the top of the pyramid, laughing, calling to him to come on up the shadowy side into the sun, and he was climbing, she putting her hand down to help him up the last step, and then they were laughing on camel back, loping toward the great stretched bulk of the Sphinx, and late at night, in the native quarter, there was the tinkle of small hammers on bronze and silver, and music from some stringed instruments fading away and away and away.” – Ray Bradbury
3. “From the heights of these pyramids, forty centuries look down on us.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
4. “As for the pyramids, there is nothing to wonder at in them so much as the fact that so many men could be found degraded enough to spend their lives constructing a tomb for some ambitious booby, whom it would have been wiser and manlier to have drowned in the Nile, and then given his body to the dogs.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “Some men are like pyramids, which are very broad where they touch the ground, but grow narrow as they reach the sky.” – Henry Ward Beecher
6. “Today the traveller on the Nile enters a wonderland at whose gates rise the colossal pyramids of which he has had visions perhaps from earliest childhood.” – James Henry Breasted
7. “The same aspirations to celebrate and uplift the spirit that drove the Egyptians to build the pyramids are still driving us. The things we’re doing differ only in magnitude.” – Henry Petroski
8. “Egypt! from whose all dateless tombs arose Forgotten Pharaohs from their long repose, And shook within their pyramids to hear A new Cambyses thundering in their ear; While the dark shades of forty ages stood Like startled giants by Nile’s famous flood.” – Lord Byron
9. “You know what I’d really like to do the most right now? Climb up to the top of some high place like the pyramids. The highest place I can find. Where you can see forever. Stand on the very top, look all around the world, see all the scenery, and see with my own eyes what’s been lost from the world.” – Haruki Murakami
10. “They say the Pharaohs built the pyramids Do you think one Pharaoh dropped one bead of sweat? We built the pyramids for the Pharaohs and we’re building for them yet.” – Anna Louise Strong
Notable Sayings Images On Pyramid
11. “The pyramid that can be constructed on the diameters of earth and moon bears the precise proportions of the Great Pyramid.” – Bonnie Gaunt
12. “Most leaders consider themselves on top of the pyramid and the people are at the base below.” – King of Thailand
13. “Real success is shown in the inverted pyramid, where the people are on the top. Real success is shown in the inverted pyramid, where the people are on the top.” – King of Thailand
14. “These unhappy times call for the building of plans that…build from the bottom up and not from the top down, that put their faith once more in the forgotten man at the bottom of the economic pyramid.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. “High office is like a pyramid; only two kinds of animals reach the summit, reptiles and eagles.” – Jean le Rond d’Alembert
16. “I can recall no word / Of anything he did; / For me he is a man who died and was interred / To leave a pyramid.” – Thomas Hardy
17. “The largest pyramid / the tragedy of history / Visitors come, / Not Knowing that you contain / Tons of blood / and mountains of Toil.” – Hasssan Hegazy Hassan
18. “Pyramid, we built this on a solid rock / It feels just like it’s heaven’s touch / Together at the top, like a pyramid / And even when the wind is blowing / We’ll never fall just keep on going / Forever we will stay, like a pyramid.” – Charice
19. “The Burial chamber of the king was protected by man made mountain of stone called a pyramid.” – David Macaulay
20. “It’s four triangular sides spreading below a single peak represented the rays of the sun shining down over the pharaoh, linking him directly and for all time to Re, the God of the sun.” – David Macaulay
21. “The pyramids continue to serve as a tribute to those who so skillfully organized the efforts of thousands of people in an attempt to deny the finality of death and the limitations of time by leaving behind something that would last forever.” – David Macaulay
22. “We think of the pyramids as mysteries, but the stones, hieroglyphs, landscapes, and even layers of sands and debris around them hold stories.” – Mark Lehner
23. “And so Egyptians built a passage to the heavens for the pharaoh, 50 stories of stone rising out of the desert, pointing to the sky.” – Elizabeth Mann
24. “The pyramids were not built for people to live in. They were tombs for the pharaohs, the rulers of Egypt.” – Dorothy Hoobler
25. “When late visitors arrived, they were astonished by what they saw. No one had seen anything like the pyramids.” – Dorothy Hoobler
26. “Today, most of the pyramid sites are abandoned and in ruins, a cheerless situation that might persist forever— or nearly so.” – J.P. Lepre
27. “Ascension to successive echelons in the pyramid of awareness is an act of inclusion requiring unconditional acceptance of all that lies below.” – Gerald R. Stanek
28. “Most software today is very much like an Egyptian pyramid with millions of bricks piled on top of each other, with no structural integrity, but just done by brute force and thousands of slaves.” – Alan K.
29. “To excavate a pyramid is the dream of every archaeologist.” – Sarah Parcak
30. “The world has flipped upside-down. It used to be a pyramid of authority; now it’s upside down. The influence actually rests with the mid-level people, who speak peer-to-peer. If they’re for you, you win.” – Richard Edelman
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.