25+ Renown Sayings On Pursuit Of Happiness | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Pursuit Of Happiness quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pursuit Of Happiness that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pursuit Of Happiness that you can find to scroll through. These Pursuit Of Happiness sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 25 quotes about Pursuit Of Happiness with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pursuit Of Happiness quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pursuit Of Happiness for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pursuit Of Happiness quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pursuit Of Happiness quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pursuit Of Happiness with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pursuit Of Happiness sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Popular Quotes Pictures On Pursuit Of Happiness
1. “Let people be the pursuits of happiness, you be the pursuit of perfection.” – Amit Kalantri
2. “I’m not in pursuit of happiness, I’m happiness in pursuit; ready to happen everywhere I go.” – Bernard Kelvin Clive
3. “In pursuit of happiness, smart people often end up dumbing down themselves.” – Erol Ozan
4. “Pursuing happiness, and I did, and I still do, is not at all the same as being happy–which I think is fleeting, dependent on circumstances…If the sun is shining, stand in it—yes, yes, yes. Happy times are great, but happy times pass–they have to because time passes. The pursuit of happiness is more elusive; it is life-long, and it is not goal-centered. What you are pursuing is meaning— a meaningful life. There’s the hap– the fate, the draw that is yours, and it isn’t fixed, but changing the course of the stream, or dealing new cards, whatever metaphor you want to use—that’s going to take a lot of energy. There are times when it will go so wrong that you will barely be alive, and times when you realise that being barely alive, on your own terms, is better than living a bloated half-life on someone else’s terms. The pursuit isn’t all or nothing— it’s all AND nothing.” – Jeanette Winterson
5. “As long as you are pursuing happiness, you do not have it.” – Khang Kijarro Nguyen
6. “It is the pursuit of happiness that makes people unhappy” – Piero Scaruffi
7. “Pursuit of happiness is a pursuit of mirage; you only realize its a delusion at the end of the road” – A.M.M Alusi
8. “The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase: if you pursue happiness you’ll never find it.” – Carrie Snow
9. “Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy.” – Guillaume Apollinaire
10. “If there is an abiding theme in ‘The Pursuit of Happiness,’ it is the idea that you come into the world already shaped by other people’s past histories.” – Douglas Kennedy
Top Quotes Images On Pursuit Of Happiness
11. “If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a lifetime – help someone else.” – Chinese Proverb
12. “We begin from the recognition that all beings cherish happiness and do not want suffering. It then becomes both morally wrong and pragmatically unwise to pursue only one’s own happiness oblivious to the feelings and aspirations of all others who surround us as members of the same human family. The wiser course is to think of others when pursuing our own happiness.” – Dalai Lama
13. “The Constitution only guarantees you the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.” – Benjamin Franklin
14. “Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.” – Thomas Jefferson
15. “There is no such thing as the pursuit of happiness, but there is the discovery of joy.” – Joyce Grenfell
16. “The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.” – Allan K. Chalmers
17. “In the pursuit of happiness, the difficulty lies in knowing when you have caught up.” – R. H. Grenville
18. “I think the conscientious pursuit of happiness by itself can validate decisions to change, to try again, especially when failure to change will lead to lives of duplicity, dishonesty, and deceit.” – Ben Bradlee
19. “We believe, as our founders did, that ‘the pursuit of happiness’ depends upon individual liberty; and individual liberty requires limited government.” – Paul Ryan
20. “It is not in the pursuit of happiness that we find fulfillment, it is in the happiness of pursuit.” – Denis Waitley
Notable Sayings Images About Pursuit Of Happiness
21. “True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future.” – Lucius Annaeus Seneca
22. “Happiness is the meaning and purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.” – Aristotle
23. “Maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it no matter what.” – Anonymous
24. “[…] success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one’s personal dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one’s surrender to a person other than oneself. Happiness must happen, and the same holds for success: you have to let it happen by not caring about it.” – Viktor E. Frankl
25. “The road to happiness lies in two simple principles: find what it is that interests you and that you can do well, and when you find it put your whole soul into it-every bit of energy and ambition and natural ability you have.” – John D. Rockefeller III
26. “There are no happier people on this planet than those who decide that they want something, define what they want, get hold of the feeling of it even before its manifestation and then joyously watch the unfolding as, piece by piece by piece, it begins to unfold. That’s the feeling of your hands in the clay.” – Esther Hicks
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.