27+ Famous Sayings About Pure Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Pure Love quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pure Love that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pure Love that you can find to scroll through. These Pure Love sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 27 quotes about Pure Love with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pure Love quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pure Love for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pure Love quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pure Love quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pure Love with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pure Love sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Wise Quotes Images On Pure Love
1. “Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.” – Peace Pilgrim
2. “Whatsoever is done out of pure love, be it ever so little or contemptible in the sight of men, is wholly fruitful; for God measures more with how much love one worketh, than the amount he doeth.” – Ellen G. White
3. “Pure love is as gentle as the moon and as constant as the sun.” – James Lendall Basford
4. “The more we love our friends, the less we flatter them; it is by excusing nothing that pure love shows itself.” – Moliere
5. “Because love encompasses everything, nothing is unimportant, including tonight’s dinner menu. Think about it for a minute. If you were pure love, the loving parent of all life, how would you want people to eat?” – Victoria Moran
6. “Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.” – Patrick Rothfuss
7. “Hearts united in pain and sorrow will not be separated by joy and happiness. Bonds that are woven in sadness are stronger than the ties of joy and pleasure. Love that is washed by tears will remain eternally pure and faithful.” – Kahlil Gibran
8. “Love has no culture, boundaries, race and religion. It is pure and beautiful like early morning sunrise falling in lake.” – Santosh Kalwar
9. “True love is eternal, infinite and always like itself. It’s always equal and pure. Without violent demonstrations: It is seen with white hairs and is always young at heart.” – Honoré de Balzac
10. “Pure love has no conditions or boundaries. Love does not restrain itself or hold back. Love gives all the time and doesn’t ask for anything in return. Love is a continuous flow without any limits. And all of this is inside you.” – Rhonda Byrne
Popular Quotes Pictures On Pure Love
11. “Pure love is matchless in majesty; it has no parallel in power and there is no darkness it cannot dispel….” – Meher Baba
12. “Pure love transcends the body. It is between hearts. It has nothing to do with bodies.” – Mata Amritanandamayi
13. “Love is who you are. Your true self is pure love, infinite awareness, and unbounded joy…As you realize this, you will feel a small light in your heart. At first it will be the size of a spark, then a candle flame, then a raging bonfire.” – Deepak Chopra
14. “Pure love is in the will alone; it is no sentimental love, for the imagination has no part in it; it loves, if we may so express it, without feeling, as faith believes without seeing.” – Francois Fenelon
15. “The pure love of one soul can offset the hatred of millions.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “None of the magic forces can affect, the real and pure love. Love is itself the supreme power.” – Ehsan Sehgal
17. “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
18. “And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.” – Harold Klemp
19. “Everything which originates from pure love is lit with the radiance of beauty.” – Simone Weil
20. “Most of our love is shabby stuff, but there is always a thin line of gold, the bit of pure love on which all the rest depends — and which redeems all the rest.” – Iris Murdoch
Beautiful Quotes Images About Pure Love
21. “Love should have no fear. It should have just free love, without any fear, without any aggression; enjoy that pure love.” – Nirmala Srivastava
22. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont
23. “Nothing is impossible for pure love.” – Mahatma Gandhi
24. “Human friends, friends in hardship and in life, this is our pure love, love of mother and son.” – Albert Cohen
25. “To me, love is the strongest and most amazing force in the world. It can bring people together, tear them apart, lift people up, or bring them down. But if it is true and pure, love can create a beautiful and peaceful world.” – Mateus Ward
26. “Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto.” – Lope de Vega
27. “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.” – Vincent Van Gogh
28. “The only way we can feel free is by feeling the pure love within.” – Mata Amritanandamayi
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.