27+ Renown Quotes About Prophet | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Prophet quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Prophet that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Prophet that you can find to scroll through. These Prophet sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 27 quotes about Prophet with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Prophet quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Prophet for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Prophet quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Prophet quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Prophet with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Prophet sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Renown Sayings Pictures On Prophet
1. “Prophets must humbly accept the truth that they see through a glass darkly, that they know only in part. In other words, they make mistakes. Mature prophets urge everyone to who they prophesy to judge, test and compare with scripture everything they say. They are not offended when people are careful.” – Stephen Mansfield
2. “A serious prophet upon predicting a flood should be the first man to climb a tree.” – Stephen Crane
3. “The moment the religious population of the world begins to see the prophets what they really were mortal teachers of the mortal world, a great portion of the world’s religious conflicts shall vanish into thin air.” – Abhijit Naskar
4. “The best prophet of the future is the past.” – Lord Byron
5. “The prophets, who were very many, proclaim and declare the one God; for, being filled with the inspiration of the one God, they predicted things to come, with agreeing and harmonious voice.” – Lactantius
6. “False prophets come in sheep’s clothing, borrow a garb of truth to conceal their ultimate design, and render their falsehoods palatable, knowing that if they were to appear in their true character they would be repelled.” – A. Cameron
7. “When He send, His messengers will go, His prophets will prophesy, though all the world should forbid them.” – Roger Williams
8. “The task of the prophet is not to smooth things over but to make things right.” – Eugene H. Peterson
9. “Saying of the prophet tasks whoever makes all his tasks one task, God will help him in his other concerns.” – Idries Shah
10. “There is the prophetic ministry of promise born of the will of the Father and there is the prophetic ministry born of flesh and the will of man. Though both are conceived through a genuine desire to fulfil God’s plan and promise, the one birthed by flesh must be maintained by flesh while the one birthed by the Spirit will be sustained by the Spirit. Flesh reproduces flesh and therefore speaks directly to the desires of man. Spirit reproduces spirit and therefore speaks forth the desire of God.” – John Bevere
11. “The prophets reveal God in all His fulness and variety of being; they speak in human ears the strains of heaven.” – Edward Irving
12. “Prophets are those who take life as it is and expand it. They refuse to shrink a vision of tomorrow to the boundaries of yesterday.” – Joan D. Chittister
13. “Prophecy is the gift of the gods.” – Epimenides
14. “Prophets have no other purpose, no other mission except to serve God.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
15. “The prophet must be his own disciple, or he will make none. Enthusiasm is contagious: belief creates belief.” – George Henry Lewes
16. “A biblical false prophet was a servant of the devil attempting to lead people away from the truth.” – Walter Martin
17. “A prophet’s true greatness is his ability to hold God and man in a single thought.” – Abraham Joshua Heschel
18. “The prophetic gift represents the Father’s will and lays out the pattern.” – Sherry K. White
19. “There’s a reason prophets perform miracles; language lacks the power to describe faith.” – Mohsin Hamid
20. “The poor are always prophetic. As true prophets always point out, they reveal God’s design. That is why we should take time to listen to them. And that means staying near them, because they speak quietly and infrequently; they are afraid to speak out, they lack confidence in themselves because they have been broken and oppressed. But if we listen to them, they will bring us back to the essential.” – Jean Vanier
21. “There is often a prophetic word in the words of a prophet, but not everything said is true prophecy.” – Iverna Tompkins
22. “A prophet is always much wider than his followers, much more liberal than those who label themselves with his name.” – Annie Besant
23. “The prophets even express their surprise that God should take notice of man, who is too little and too unimportant to be worthy of the attention of the Creator; how, then, should other living creatures be considered as proper objects for Divine Providence!” – Maimonides
24. “A prophet is not someone with special visions, just someone blind to most of what others see.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
25. “For every prophet there are a thousand interpreters to distort the essence of the religion, to replace the bright flame with the heat of the inquisitors’ pyres.” – Sergei Lukyanenko
26. “Every prophet and every saint has a way, but all lead to God. All ways are really one.” – Rumi
27. “The prophets accept all agony and trust it. For the water has never feared the fire.” – Rumi
28. “Saying of the prophet reflection the faithful are mirrors, one to the other.” – Idries Shah
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.