15+ Top Quotes On Pro Choice | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Pro Choice quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pro Choice that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pro Choice that you can find to scroll through. These Pro Choice sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 15 quotes about Pro Choice with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pro Choice quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pro Choice for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pro Choice quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pro Choice quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pro Choice with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pro Choice sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Motivating Sayings Images About Pro Choice
1. “Too many women are forced to abort by poverty, by their menfolk, by their parents. A choice is only possible if there are genuine alternatives.” – Germaine Greer
2. “Any country that accepts abortion is not teaching its people to love but to use violence to get what they want.” – Mother Teresa
3. “Being pro-choice is trusting the individual to make the right decision for herself and her family, and not entrusting that decision to anyone wearing the authority of government in any regard.” – Hillary Clinton
4. “Pro-choice supporters are often heard using the cool language of the courts and the vocabulary of rights. Americans who are deeply ambivalent about abortion often miss tthe sound of caring.” – Ellen Goodman
5. “No woman wants an abortion as she wants an ice cream cone or a Porsche. She wants an abortion as an animal caught in a trap wants to gnaw off its own leg.” – Frederica Mathewes-Green
6. “When we consider that women are treated as property it is degrading to women that we should treat our children as property to be disposed of as we see fit.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
7. “If we lived in a culture that valued women’s autonomy and in which men and women practiced cooperative birth control, the abortion issue would be moot.” – Christiane Northrup
8. “No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body. No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother.” – Margaret Sanger
9. “The emphasis must be not on the right to abortion but on the right to privacy and reproductive control.” – Ruth Bader Ginsburg
10. “Abortion is not the lesser of two evils. Abortion is profamily, prolife, moral, and good. For many millions of women, abortion has meant getting on with their lives and continuing to meet their responsibilities to themselves, their families, and society.” – Patricia Lunneborg
Best Quotes Images On Pro Choice
11. “Abortion is the insurance against that fate worse than death which is called a family.” – Peter Kreeft
12. “One method of destroying a concept is by diluting its meaning. Observe that by ascribing rights to the unborn, the nonliving, the anti-abortionists obliterate the rights of the living.” – Ayn Rand
13. “To forbid birth is only quicker murder. He is a man, who is to be a man; the fruit is always present in the seed.” – Tertullian
14. “Abortion should not only be safe and legal, it should be rare.” – Bill Clinton
15. “The line between lawful and unlawful abortion will be marked by the fact of having sensation and being alive.” – Aristotle
16. “No woman has an abortion for fun.” – Elizabeth Joan Smith
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.