TOP 30 Inspiring Sayings On Praying | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Praying quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Praying that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Praying that you can find to scroll through. These Praying sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Praying with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Praying quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Praying for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Praying quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Praying quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Praying with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Praying sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Images About Praying
1. “Prayer is not a device for getting our wills done through heaven, but a desire that God’s will may be done on earth through us.” – Croft M. Pentz
2. “Pray for my soul. More things are wrought by prayer Than this world dreams of: Wherefore, let they voice, Rise like a fountain for me night and day.” – Alfred Lord Tennyson
3. “Prayer is a strong wall and fortress of the church; it is a goodly Christian weapon.” – Martin Luther
4. “Prayer has mighty power to move mountains because the Holy Spirit is ready both to encourage our praying and to remove the mountains hindering us.” – Wesley L Duewel
5. “Prayer is simply talking to God like a friend and should be the easiest thing we do each day.” – Joyce Meyer
6. “In prayer it is better to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
7. “Heavenly citizenship and heavenly homesickness are in prayer. Prayer is an appeal from the lowness, from the emptiness, from the need of earth, to the highness, the fullness and to the all-sufficiency of heaven.” – E.M. Bounds
8. “We can be tired, weary, and emotionally distraught, but after spending time alone with God, we find that He injects into our bodies energy, power and strength.” – Charles Stanley
9. “Thank you’ is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding.” – Alice Walker
10. “Prayer is powerful. It can heal, prayer can give, and it can change lives.” – Shane DeCreshio
Awesome Sayings Pictures On Praying
11. “For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God.” – Teresa of Avila
12. “The prayer of the feeblest saint who lives in the Spirit and keeps right with God is a terror to Satan. The very powers of darkness are paralyzed by prayer; no spiritualistic seance can succeed in the presence of a humble praying saint. No wonder Satan tries to keep our minds fussy in active work till we cannot think in prayer.” – Oswald Chambers
13. “Prayer is one of the greatest assets that a Christian could possess, but sometimes it seems to be a real challenge to make it a full part of our devotional life.” – Brian Johnston
14. “Heavenly Father has given a simple pattern for us to receive the Holy Ghost not once but continually in the tumult of our daily lives. The pattern is repeated in the sacramental prayer: We promise that we will always remember the savior. We promise to take his name upon us. We promise to keep his commandments.” – Henry B. Eyring
15. “Prayer is the spirit speaking truth to Truth.” – Philip James Bailey
16. “Prayer is nothing but the breathing that out before the Lord, that was first breathed into us by the Spirit of the Lord.” – Thomas Brooks
17. “Prayer is to our relationship with our divine source what conversation is to our most intimate human relationships. Like water for a plant, it’s a condition for growth.” – Daniel Murphy
18. “Prayer is the easiest and hardest of all things; the simplest and the sublimest; the weakest and the most powerful; its results lie outside the range of human possibilities they are limited only by the omnipotence of God.” – Edward Mckendree Bounds
19. “To pray rightly, you must make God your hope, stay, and all. Right prayer sees nothing substantial or worth being concerned about except God.” – John Bunyan
20. “Prayer is a confession of one’s own unworthiness and weakness.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Creative Sayings Pictures About Praying
21. “Prayer is not a discourse. It is a form of life, the life with God. That is why it is not confined to the moment of verbal statement.” – Jacques Ellul
22. “Daily prayers to God should never be seen as a task. It should be a necessity in our life just as air is a necessity for us in order to breathe and live.” – Oliver Powell
23. “Prayer requires more of the heart than of the tongue.” – Adam Clarke
24. “Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.” – Soren Kierkegaard
25. “To give thanks in solitude is enough. Thanksgiving has wings and goes where it must go. Your prayer knows much more about it than you do.” – Victor Hugo
26. “We can take our questions, doubts, needs, dreams, and circumstances to the Lord in prayer, asking him to reveal the answers in Scripture.” – Joel Patchen
27. “Each time, before you intercede, be quiet first, and worship God in His glory. Think of what He can do, and how He delights to hear the prayers of His redeemed people. Think of your place and privilege in Christ, and expect great things!” – Andrew Murray
28. “Rather than set aside daily time for prayer, I pray constantly and spontaneously about everything I encounter on a daily basis. When someone shares something with me, I’ll often simply say, ‘let’s pray about this right now.” – Thomas Kinkade
29. “Pray absolutely for those things you may pray for absolutely. Pray conditionally for those things you may pray for conditionally. For those things you can’t pray for don’t.” – Paul Gerhardt
30. “And from the prayer of Want, and plaint of Woe, O never, never turn away thine ear! Forlorn, in this bleak wilderness below, Ah! what were man, should Heaven refuse to hear!” – James Beattie
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.