22+ Best Sayings About Pragmatic | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Pragmatic quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pragmatic that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pragmatic that you can find to scroll through. These Pragmatic sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 22 quotes about Pragmatic with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pragmatic quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pragmatic for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pragmatic quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pragmatic quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pragmatic with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pragmatic sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Beautiful Quotes Pictures About Pragmatic
1. “Man is by nature a pragmatic materialist, a mechanic, a lover of gadgets and gadgetry; and these are the qualities that characterize the “establishment” which regulates modern society: pragmatism, materialism, mechanization, and gadgetry.” – Elizabeth Gould Davis
2. “No particular results then, so far, but only an attitude of orientation, is what the pragmatic method means. The attitude of looking away from first things, principles, ‘categories,’ supposed necessities; and of looking towards last things, fruits, consequences, facts.” – William James
3. “Even the most pragmatic person fell victim at times to a longing for something other.” – Kate Morton
4. “An idealistic lover is a blind lover, and therefore a true lover; a pragmatic lover is a sighted lover, and therefore a false lover.” – Kedar Joshi
5. “I’m generally a very pragmatic person: that which works, works.” – Linus Torvalds
6. “If at the beginning and end of our lives we depend upon the kindness of others, why in the middle of our lives should we not act kindly toward them? It is the pragmatic choice.” – Dalai Lama
7. “The theory of the method of knowing which is advanced in these pages may be termed pragmatic… Only that which has been organized into our disposition so as to enable us to adapt the environment to our needs and adapt our aims and desires to the situation in which we live is really knowledge.” – John Dewey
8. “It’s a shame that pragmatic reality doesn’t always live up to our philosophical ideals. There is right and wrong, even if we aren’t always gifted with the knowledge of which is which. One can too easily get lost in a world of greys, and so guarded commitment to some absolutes (while acknowledging one’s own fallibility) can be essential to avoid sliding down that old slippery slope.” – David C. Hill
9. “You will need to be mature and pragmatic. You must use your heart to decide the destination, but use your head to plot the journey.” – Amish Tripathi
10. “A pragmatic person sees the dark and the light side of life, while an idealist sees a life filled with colors.” – Eraldo Banovac
Motivational Sayings Images About Pragmatic
11. “It was wrong to be too pragmatic, to judge people solely by results; it was more humane to judge by intentions.” – Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
12. “Knowing yourself, knowing where you want to get, combining those things gives you the pragmatic steps.” – John Amaechi
13. “Who succeeds in forming and leading a Great Group? He or she is almost always a pragmatic dreamer. They are people who get things done, but they are people with immortal longings. Often, they are scientifically minded people with poetry in their souls.” – Warren G. Bennis
14. “The whole quality of your life depends on your state of mind. There are very high states of mind that very few people experience. They are also quite pragmatic and practical and they make you more efficient at living and working in the world.” – Frederick Lenz
15. “Idealism without pragmatism is impotent. Pragmatism without idealism is meaningless. The key to effective leadership is pragmatic idealism. -” – Richard M. Nixon
16. “No, no, you’re not thinking; you’re just being logical.” – Niels Bohr
17. “Baptize yourself with the flow of rational thinking and the world is bound to become rational.” – Abhijit Naskar
18. “The real ground for supposing free-will is indeed pragmatic, but it has nothing to do with this contemptible right to punish.” – William James
19. “Somewhere between the intellectual idea of why we’re attracted to certain things and the pragmatic reality is some form of ever-evolving truth.” – Billy Corgan
20. “From a pragmatic point of view, the difference between living against a background of foreigness (an indifferent Universe) and one of intimacy (a benevolent Universe) means the difference between a general habit of wariness and one of trust.” – William James
21. “I think you have to be pragmatic to the approach of life and brutally honest with yourself. We all are here to do something, and it is important to understand our potential first.” – Twinkle Khanna
22. “Happiness is equilibrium. Shift your weight. Equilibrium is pragmatic. You have to get everything into proportion. You compensate, rebalance yourself so that you maintain your angle to your world. When the world shifts, you shift.” – Tom Stoppard
23. “I think you are born, and I think you die. I have a pragmatic nature, but I yearn to believe.” – Sebastian Horsley
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.