TOP 30 Creative Quotes On Positive Reinforcement | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Positive Reinforcement quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Positive Reinforcement that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Positive Reinforcement that you can find to scroll through. These Positive Reinforcement sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Positive Reinforcement with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Positive Reinforcement quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Positive Reinforcement for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Positive Reinforcement quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Positive Reinforcement quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Positive Reinforcement with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Positive Reinforcement sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Images About Positive Reinforcement
1. “Positive reinforcement is often used to increase the frequency of more desirable behaviors which replace undesirable behaviors.” – Gerald Corey
2. “The key principle in the applied behavior analysis approach is to use the least aversive means possible to change behavior, and positive reinforcement is known to be the most powerful change agent.” – Gerald Corey
3. “Positive reinforcement involves the addition of something of value to the individual as a consequence of certain behavior.” – Gerald Corey
4. “Well, you know, a lot of people look at the negative things, the things that they did wrong and- which I do. But I like to stress on the things I did right, because there are certain things that I like to look at from a positive standpoint that are just positive reinforcement.” – Tiger Woods
5. “I’ve felt that if you dwell too much in your errors, you’re dealing in the negativity of things. I don’t like that. I’d rather work on the positive reinforcement, the things I did well.” – Hale Irwin
7. “All human beings work better when they get what psychologists call reinforcement. If you get constant rewards, even if you’re Warren Buffett, you’ll respond.” – Charles T. Munger
8. “When I started running after giving birth to my daughter, I had over 50 pounds to lose. What helped me greatly was constant positive reinforcement. I didn’t think of myself as a fat runner because I knew that such negative thinking wasn’t going to help me lose the weight.” – Florence Griffith Joyner
9. “Children decide which role they intend to play in the family and parents reinforce their decision.” – Rudolf Dreikurs
10. “A Mother who constantly reminds and does things for a child unnecessarily not only takes a child’s responsibility away from him but also becomes dependent on him for her feeling of importance as a mother.” – Rudolf Dreikurs
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Positive Reinforcement
11. “For decades, marine mammal trainers Dr. Grey Stafford have developed and perfected techniques to teach whales and dolphins some amazing behaviors— not by force, but with mutual trust and cooperation based on the principles of positive reinforcement.” – Jack Hanna
12. “Lasting progress can only happen once we give up the urge to repeatedly say ‘No’ to mistakes in favor of looking to say ‘Yes’ to their successful behaviors.” – Grey Stafford PhD
13. “The key to making steady improvement is to avoid overreacting to failure or growing overconfident from a little progress.” – Grey Stafford PhD
14. “I know many people who, after reading the book, have used the concepts to manage their business more effectively and to transform their personal lives. This has to be the ultimate positive reinforcer for a writer.” – Aubrey Daniels
15. “Positive reinforcement generates more behavior than is minimally required. We call this discretionary effort, and its presence in the workplace is the only way an organization can maximize performance.” – Aubrey Daniels
16. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
17. “The strengthening of behavior which results from reinforcement is appropriately called conditioning. In operant conditioning we strengthen an operant in the sense of making a response more probable or, in actual fact, more frequent.” – B F Skinner
18. “Positive mindset, positive self-image and positive attitude are the best-habits to nurture.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
19. “Young children especially need the visual reinforcement of seeing you turn to Scripture for wisdom.” – Kara Durbin
20. “A little positive reinforcement is a great tool. Any cop would much rather reward someone than hand them a summons.” – Tom Leach
Motivating Quotes Images On Positive Reinforcement
21. “Teaching’s hard! You need different skills: positive reinforcement, keeping students from getting bored, commanding their attention in a certain way.” – Bill Gates
22. “Positive reinforcement changes behavior for the better, while criticism stabilizes negative behaviors and blocks change.” – Virginia H. Pearce
23. “Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life become more secure, more fraught with action, richer in experience and achievement.” – Eddie Rickenbacker
24. “The way positive reinforcement is carried out is more important than the amount.” – B. F. Skinner
25. “You’ve done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination.” – Ralph Marston
26. “Positive reinforcement is the most powerful interpersonal tool a person can use to improve a personal relationship, a family, a business, a community, or a nation, yet it is the most misunderstood and misused.” – Aubrey Daniels
27. “Whether at work, at home, or at play, knowing how to deliver positive reinforcement enables us to make changes in our environment that we’ve been trying to make or wanting to make for years.” – Aubrey Daniels
28. “Lotteries are just one way to provide positive reinforcement. Their power comes from the fact that the chance of winning the prize is overvalued.” – Richard Thaler
29. “Instead of yelling and spanking, which don’t work anyway, I believe in finding creative ways to keep their attention – turning things into a game, for instance. And, when they do something good, positive reinforcement and praise.” – Patricia Richardson
30. “The one thing that I always got positive reinforcement for from teachers, who really changed my life, was the written word.” – Anna Quindlen
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.