20+ Philosophical Quotes On Political Science | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Political Science quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Political Science that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Political Science that you can find to scroll through. These Political Science sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 20 quotes about Political Science with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Political Science quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Political Science for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Political Science quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Political Science quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Political Science with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Political Science sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Notable Sayings Pictures About Political Science
1. “The method of political science is the interpretation of life; its instrument is insight, a nice understanding of subtle, unformulated conditions.” – Woodrow Wilson
2. “My father was a professor of political science and also a young politician fighting for democracy in Kenya, and when things got ugly, he went into political exile in Mexico.” – Lupita Nyong’o
3. “In political science, public support doesn’t have a reverse gear. It always goes forward.” – Amit Shah
4. “In contemporary art culture, where good looks and clever strategic planning of art careers have become a feature, professional practice may be taught in art schools like a branch of public relations or political science.” – Michael Leunig
5. “I wasn’t a major in political science for nothing, so I understood the politics of beauty and the politics of race when it comes to the fashion industry.” – Iman
6. “This is the starting point of political science and political philosophy. That the State is not absolute, as Plato taught, that there is no ideal State, but that our knowledge of political organization is to be acquired by studying and comparing different constitutions of States, that the best form of government is that which best suits the character of the people.” – unknown
7. “A political philosophy (often called “political science” by practitioners who are not averse from verbal trickery) must deal with contemporary realities. If it does not, if it is charged with “ideals,” it is merely a variety of romantic fiction, although it may not be recognized as such.” – Revilo P. Oliver
8. “From the standpoint of modern political science the slave holders were right in declaring that liberty can be given only to those who have political capacity enough to use it, and they were also right in maintaining that two greatly unequal races cannot exist side by side on terms of perfect equality.” – Charles Edward Merriam
9. “Political Science carries inseparably with it the study of piety, and that he who is not pious cannot be truly wise.” – Giambattista Vico
10. “If you take an economics or a political science course, you’re taught that humans are supposed to be rational wealth accumulators, each acting as an individual to maximize his own wealth in the market.” – Noam Chomsky
Favorite Quotes Pictures On Political Science
11. “Political science, by which I mean nothing more abstruse or academic than consideration of a foreign country as a country in its own right, seems to have been almost completely supplanted by a preoccupation with international relations. What is thought irrelevant to that side of things (often wrongly) is considered beneath notice. This can be seen by the reflexiveness with which journalists now contact I.R. professors or nuclear specialists for comment…” – Brian Reynolds Myers
12. “Political science is governed by five myths: (1) that it studies politics; (2) that it is scientific; (3) that it is possible to study politics separated off from economics, sociology, psychology and history; (4) that the state in our democratic capitalist society is politically neutral, i.e. available as a set of institutions and mechanisms to whatever group wins the election; and (5) that political science, as a discipline, advances the cause of democracy.” – Bertell Ollman
13. “The political scientist, in so far as he wishes to remain a scientist, is limited to the study of techniques. A good deal of what is called political science, I must confess, seems, to me a device, invented by academic persons, avoiding that dangerous subject politics, without achieving science.” – Alfred A.Cobban
14. “Political science is the study of the authoritative allocation of values for a society.” – David Easton
15. “So my degree was in political science, which I think was – the closest I could come to marketing is politics.” – Steve Case
16. “There is no such thing as political science, but there are tenancies so strong that they might as well be called laws of nature.” – Jeff Greenfield
17. “There’s simply no reason to believe that political science in particular, and the social sciences in general, are bad buys for the federal government.” – Jonathan Bernstein
18. “Political science is not only the study of government and state but also it is the application of empirical theory and scientific methods to the analysis of political matters.” – unknown
19. “Political science or politics is an academic and in this sense it can be defined as a study of political affairs, relevant governmental matters and lively issues influencing the functions and decision making process of government or persons at the helm of power.” – unknown
20. “We, therefore, conclude that political science as a study of cooperation, negotiation and conflict holds good for any liberal or pluralist society.” – unknown
21. “Political science without biography is a form of taxidermy.” – Harold D. Lasswell
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.