TOP 30 Motivational Quotes About Poker | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Poker quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Poker that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Poker that you can find to scroll through. These Poker sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Poker with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Poker quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Poker for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Poker quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Poker quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Poker with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Poker sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Motivating Quotes Images About Poker
1. “Fold or Make them fold. Don’t show all your cards in each game.” – Pooja Garg
2. “Poker is a skill game pretending to be a chance game.” – James Altucher
3. “Poker is not a game in which the meek inherit the earth.” – David Hayano
4. “Both poker and investing are games of incomplete information. You have a certain set of facts and you are looking for situations where you have an edge, whether the edge is psychological or statistical.” – David Einhorn
5. “Every poker player, like every fisherman, needs to have a story in a box, and most poker stories are completely uninteresting.” – Jason Alexander
6. “Poker is the game closest to the western conception of life, where life and thought are recognized as intimately combined, where free will prevails over philosophies of fate or of chance, where men are considered moral agents and where at least in the short run – the important thing is not what happens but what people think happens.”” – John Luckacs
7. “Serious poker is no more about gambling than rock climbing is about taking risks.” – Alfred Alvarez
8. “Life, like poker has an element of risk. It shouldn’t be avoided. It should be faced.” – Edward Norton
9. “Poker is not simply a game of odds, moves and calculations. It is a game of controlled and exploited emotions including greed, fear, over-confidence and anger.” – Steven Lubet
10. “Poker has the feeling of a sport, but you don’t have to do push-ups.” – Penn Jillette
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures About Poker
11. “It’s not the cards that you have all the time that makes you a winner or a loser.” – Doyle Brunson
12. “Poker’s the only game fit for a grown man. Then, your hand is against every man’s, and every man’s is against yours.” – W. Somerset Maugham
13. “If you’re playing a poker game and you look around the table and and can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you.” – Paul Newman
14. “Poker is such a great game. It’s you and your brain against everybody else. The deck doesn’t know who you are.” – Lyle Berman
15. “Everyone gets lucky once in a while, but no one is consistently lucky.” – Doyle Brunson
16. “Poker may be a branch of psychological warfare, an art form or indeed a way of life but it is also merely a game, in which money is simply the means of keeping score.” – Anthony Holden
17. “Poker is a combination of luck and skill. People think mastering the skill part is hard, but they’re wrong. The trick to poker is mastering the luck.” – Jesse May
18. “Life may deal you a bad hand or take away a good hand you were already dealt. The way you play the hand is how your life is defined. Just like in poker you can end up winning no matter how bad the cards are you have.” – Benjamin Bayani
19. “Bad beats will, from time to time, still rob you like a crack addict with an empty pipe.” – Rick Dacey
20. “The key in the poker is never to lose the head. If you lose it, assurance that you will lose all your chips.” – William J. Florence
Knowledgeable Sayings Images On Poker
21. “Poker reveals to the frank observer something else of import it will teach him about his own nature. Many bad players do not improve because the cannot bear self-knowledge.” – David Mamet
22. “Poker is a game where you don’t have to have the best hand to win. Poker is really reading other people and reading human emotion, which certainly comes into play in business.” – Charlie Ergen
23. “Poker is a fascinating, wonderful, intricate adventure on the high seas of human nature.” – David A. Daniel
24. “It’s not whether you won or lost, but how many bad beat stories you were able to tell.” – Grantland Rice
25. “Aces are larger than life and greater than mountains.” – Mike Caro
26. “The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play.” – Chris Moneymaker
27. “To master poker and make it profitable, you must first master patience and discipline, as a lack of either is a sure disaster regardless of all other talents, or lucky streaks.” – Freddie Gasperian
28. “The poker chip is like a conjuror’s sleight of hand that turns an egg into a billiard ball, a necessity of life into a plaything, reality into illusion.” – Al Alvarez
29. “The strong point in poker is never to lose your temper, either with those you are playing with or, more particularly, with the cards. There is no sympathy in poker. Always keep cool. If you lose your head you will lose all your chips.” – William J. Florence
30. “They’re holding flushes of face cards, and I think we’re the pot.” – Howard Tayler
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.