TOP 30 Notable Quotes About Poignant | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Poignant quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Poignant that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Poignant that you can find to scroll through. These Poignant sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Poignant with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Poignant quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Poignant for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Poignant quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Poignant quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Poignant with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Poignant sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Inspiring Sayings Images On Poignant
1. “Some old wounds never truly heal, and bleed again at the slightest word.” – G.R.R. Martin
2. “It hurts when you have someone in your heart, but you can’t have them in your arms.” – Anonymous
3. “Sadness grieves the spirit. But sorrow refines soul.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
4. “It’s a time of sorrow and sadness when we lose a loss of life.” – George W. Bush
5. “Sadness is always the legacy of the past; regrets are pains of the memory.” – Anonymous
6. “The only real sadness, the only real failure, the only great tragedy in life, is not to become a saint.” – Leon Bloy
7. “Sadness is the heart withdrawing to seek shelter from the pain.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
8. “Tears shed for another person are not a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a pure heart.” – Jose N Harris
9. “The sadness of the world has different ways of getting to people, but it seems to succeed almost every time.” – Louis-Ferdinand Celine
10. “Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Creative Sayings Pictures On Poignant
11. “To hurt is as human as to breathe.” – J.K. Rowling
12. “In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality.” – William S. Burroughs
13. “All of our unhappiness comes from our inability to be alone.” – Jean de la Bruyère
14. “Sadness does not inhere in things; it does not reach us from the world and through mere contemplation of the world. It is a product of our own thought. We create it out of whole cloth.” – Emile Durkheim
15. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” – Jean de la Fontaine
16. “Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light.” – Jean Giraudoux
17. “Every life has a measure of sorrow and sometimes that is what awakens us.” – Steven Tyler
18. “Sadness gives depth. Happiness gives height. Sadness gives roots. Happiness gives branches. Happiness is like a tree going into the sky, and sadness is like the roots going down into the womb of the earth. Both are needed, and the higher a tree goes, the deeper it goes, simultaneously. The bigger the tree, the bigger will be its roots. In fact, it is always in proportion. That’s its balance.” – Osho
19. “Melancholy is the pleasure of being sad.” – Victor Hugo
20. “The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our adversities.” – Sophocles
Awesome Sayings Pictures On Poignant
21. “This genuine heart of sadness can teach us great compassion. It can humble us when we’re arrogant and soften us when we are unkind.” – Pema Chodron
22. “There’s no happiness in a situation where there’s disparity.” – Hermann J Steinherr
23. “So much sadness exists in the world that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers.” – John Sutherland Bonnel
24. “Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed, or is ashamed of his success.” – Seneca
25. “Life’s missed opportunities, at the end, may seem more poignant to us than those we embraced because in our imagination they have a perfection that reality can never rival.” – Roger Ebert
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.