TOP 20 Revolutionary Quotes On Plank | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
The best collection of Plank quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Plank that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Plank that you can find to scroll through. These Plank sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 20 quotes about Plank with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Plank quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Plank for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Plank quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Plank quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Plank with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Plank sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Meaningful Quotes Images On Plank
1. “Life is a thin narrowness of taken-for-granted, a plank over a canyon in a fog.” – Rose Wilder Lane
2. “The maid that loves goes out to sea upon a shattered plank, and puts her trust in miracles for safety.” – Edward Young
3. “Put the world’s greatest philosopher on a plank that is wider than need be; if there is a precipe below, although his reason may convince him that he is safe, his imagination will prevail.” – Blaise Pascal
4. “I stepped from plank to plank so slow and cautiously the stars about my head I felt, about my feet the sea. I knew not but the next would be my final inch – this gave me that precarious gait some call experience.” – Emily Dickinson
5. “Sleeping on a plank has one advantage – it encourages early rising.” – Alexandre Dumas
6. “Whatever stress some may lay upon it, a death-bed repentance is but a weak and slender plank to trust our all on.” – Lawrence Sterne
7. “Let us cling to our principles as the mariner clings to his last plank when night and tempest close around him” – Adam Woolever
8. “I’d rather be buried at sea than on the shore when I come to die. Will you stand by the plank, mates, so I can shake a friendly hand before I sink?” – Peter Ustinov
9. “Trust is the bridge from yesterday to tomorrow, built with planks of thanks.” – Ann Voskamp
10. “Each flitch, each board, each plank can have only one ideal use. The woodworker, applying a thousand skills, must find that ideal use and then shape the wood to realize its true potential.” – George Nakashima
11. “A dead tree, cut into planks and read from one end to the other, is a kind of line graph, with dates down one side and height along the other, as if trees, like mathematicians, had found a way of turning time into form.” – Alice Oswald
12. “Hence a ship is said to be tight, when her planks are so compact and solid as to prevent the entrance of the water in which she is immersed: and a cask is called tight, when the staves are so close that none of the liquid contained therein can issue through or between them.” – William Falconer
13. “What do we plant when we plant the tree? We plant the ship that will cross the sea, we plant the mast to carry the sails, we plant the planks to withstand the gales–the keel, the keelson, and beam and knee–we plant the ship when we plant the tree.” – Henry Abbey
14. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?” – Luke 6:41
15. “I’ll walk the plank and I’ll jump with a smile, cause if I’m gonna go down I’m gonna do it with style.” – Ani DiFranco
16. “As a very small child I found recorded noise and the solitary singer beneath the spotlight so dramatic and so brave… walking the plank… willingly… It was sink or swim. The very notion of standing there, alone, I found beautiful.” – Morissey
17. “The Democratic party of Florida has put a temperance plank in its platform and the Republican party of every state would nail that plank in their platform if they thought it would carry the election.” – Billy Sunday
18. “You can’t hold back. You can’t think of the subtleties of playing. You just have to get out and really bare it all, and hopefully you don’t fall off the plank. And if you do, hey, pick yourself up, dust yourself down, and start all over again.” – Malcolm McDowell
19. “Her husband had been the nails, the bolts, the rope that held her and her home together. She stood and imagined planks falling off of her arms, tearing free as those nails rusted and the rope frayed and parted deep inside her.” – Bryan Costales
20. “When you’re going for a joke, you’re stuck out there if it doesn’t work. There’s nowhere to go. You’ve done the drum role and the cymbal clash and you’re out on the end of the plank.” – Bob Newheart
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.