22+ Motivational Quotes About Pilgrim | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Pilgrim quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pilgrim that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pilgrim that you can find to scroll through. These Pilgrim sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 22 quotes about Pilgrim with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pilgrim quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pilgrim for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pilgrim quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pilgrim quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pilgrim with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pilgrim sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures About Pilgrim
1. “We are all pilgrims on an elusive and endless road… Despite our attempts to build lives on stone foundations, our spirits continuously flow. Endless streams of consciousness ripple through our minds.” – Anthony Lawlor
2. “Curiosity does, no less than devotion, pilgrims make.” – Abraham Cowley
3. “Oh, we are weary pilgrims; to this wilderness we bring A Church without a bishop, a State without a King.” – Anonymous
4. “We’re all pilgrims on the same journey-but some pilgrims have better road maps.” – Nelson DeMille
5. “If you wish to stand and progress as you ought, hold yourself an exile and a pilgrim on the earth.” – Thomas a Kempis
6. “In seeking after what the soul desires we become pilgrims with no home but the path the soul would have us follow.” – Michael Meade
7. “This life of supreme blessedness is an end, and the pilgrim who is striving towards it, the prodigal returning to it, must travel thither, and employ means to get there. He must pass through the country of his animal desires, disentangling himself from their intricacies, simplifying them, overcoming them; this is the way, and he has no enemies but what spring within himself.” – James Allen
8. “For pilgrims walking…every footfall is doubled, landing at once on the actual road and also on the path of faith” – Robert Macfarlane
9. “Day, like a weary pilgrim, had reached the western gate of heaven, and Evening stooped down to unloose the latchets of his sandal shoon.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
10. “All joy emphasises our pilgrim status; always reminds, beckons, awakens desire. Our best havings are wantings.” – C.S. Lewis
Famous Quotes Images About Pilgrim
11. “Pilgrims are persons in motion passing through territories not their own, seeking something we might call completion, or perhaps the word clarity will do as well, a goal to which only the spirit’s compass points the way.” – H. Richard Niebuhr
12. “Like pilgrims to the appointed place we tend; The world’s an inn, and death the journey’s end.” – John Dryden
13. “Every man, woman, and child on this earth is a wandering pilgrim in his or her own wayâ€”each searching for a belonging place. That sense of belonging is found only as we care for one another.” – Seth Adam Smith
14. “We are all pilgrims in search of the unknown.” – Paulo Coelho
15. “We are pilgrims, not settlers; this earth is our inn, not our home.” – John H. Vincent
16. “Most of us know when and where the Pilgrims landed, but few of us know why.” – Anonymous
17. “This world is magnificent for strangers and pilgrims, but miserable for residents.” – Henry Ward Beecher
18. “When the road ends, and the goal is gained, the pilgrim finds that he has traveled only from himself to himself.” – Sathya Baba
19. “The pilgrim is humble and devout, and human, and charitable, and ready to smile and admire; therefore, he should comprehend the whole of his way, the people in it, and the hills and the clouds, and the habits of the various cities.” – Hilaire Belloc
20. “In dreams we stand in this great democracy of the possible and there we are right pilgrims indeed. There we go forth to meet what we shall meet.” – Cormac Mccarthy
21. “Blessed are they who feel like pilgrims and strangers in this life, and whose best things are all to come!” – J. C. Ryle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.