TOP 30 Deep Sayings On Philanthropy | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Philanthropy quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Philanthropy that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Philanthropy that you can find to scroll through. These Philanthropy sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Philanthropy with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Philanthropy quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Philanthropy for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Philanthropy quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Philanthropy quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Philanthropy with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Philanthropy sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Philanthropy
1. “Effective philanthropy requires a lot of time and creativity – the same kind of focus and skills that building a business requires.” – Bill Gates
2. “Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” – Eli Broad
3. “Philanthropy is commendable, but it must not cause the philanthropist to overlook the circumstances of economic injustice which make philanthropy necessary.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. “True philanthropy requires a disruptive mindset, innovative thinking and a philosophy driven by entrepreneurial insights and creative opportunities.” – Naveen Jain
5. “Philanthropy is involved with basic innovations that transform society, not simply maintaining the status quo or filling basic social needs that were formerly the province of the public sector.” – David Rockefeller
6. “Billions are wasted on ineffective philanthropy. Philanthropy is decades behind business in applying rigorous thinking to the use of money.” – Michael Porter
7. “Philanthropy without scale and sustainability is like any other bad business that will simply wither and die on the vine.” – Naveen Jain
8. “Philanthropy should be taking much bigger risks that business. If these are easy problems, business and government can come in and solve them.” – Bill Gates
9. “The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation.” – Mary Ritter Beard
10. “My theme for philanthropy is the same approach I used with technology: to find a need and fill it.” – An Wang
Inspirational Quotes Pictures About Philanthropy
11. “The most generous part of your philanthropy could be the time you put in toprocure the same results and same outcomes and same returns you demand inbusiness.” – Andrew Forrest
12. “There’s a lot of complacency in philanthropy. People figure organizations are trying to do good, and that’s enough, even if the results aren’t there. But that’s wasteful and inefficient. It crowds out better programs.” – Dustin Moskovitz
13. “Large-scale philanthropy, based in the private – not the public – sector, is a relatively recent historical development.” – Peter Diamandis
14. “Philanthropy is no longer about writing a check for $10,000 to the opera.” – Jacqueline Novogratz
15. “Philanthropy is almost the only virtue which is sufficiently appreciated by mankind. Nay, it is overrated; and it is our selfishness which overrates it.” – Henry David Thoreau
16. “We can all make a difference in the lives of others in need, because it is the most simple of gestures that make the most significant of differences.” – Miya Yamanouchi
17. “I think it’s important that we give back to society and our fellow man regardless of our professions. We all need help at times. And when we support each other, we’re all a little stronger.” – Rhonda Hopkins
18. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop
19. “I will continue to distribute blankets, sleeping bags, warm clothing and food on a regular basis, in the hope that my modest efforts will give some comfort to those people we are able to help.” – Mohamed Al-Fayed
20. “I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver.” – Maya Angelou
Wise Sayings Images On Philanthropy
21. “We often excuse our own want of philanthropy by giving the name of fanaticism to the more ardent zeal of others.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
22. “All philanthropy… is only a savory fumigation burning at the mouth of a sewer. This incense offering makes the air more endurable to passers-by, but it does not hinder the infection in the sewer from spreading.” – Ellen Key
23. “To give away money is an easy matter and in any man’s power. But to decide to whom to give it and how large and when, and for what purpose and how, is neither in every man’s power nor an easy matter.” – Aristotle
24. “Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven.” – Henry Ward Beecher
25. “The truth of the matter is: you can create a great legacy, and inspire others, by giving it to philanthropic organizations.” – Michael Bloomberg
26. “The test of a civilization is in the way that it cares for its helpless members.” – Pearl S. Buck
27. “Real generosity toward the future lies in giving all to the present.” – Albert Camus
28. “No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.” – Calvin Coolidge
29. “Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life – a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are.” – Princess Diana
30. “Generosity is the flower of justice.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.