TOP 30 Knowledgeable Sayings On Passionate Love | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Passionate Love quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Passionate Love that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Passionate Love that you can find to scroll through. These Passionate Love sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Passionate Love with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Passionate Love quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Passionate Love for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Passionate Love quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Passionate Love quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Passionate Love with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Passionate Love sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Popular Sayings Pictures On Passionate Love
1. “Until we have a passionate love for our Lord in the Most Blessed Sacrament we shall accomplish nothing.” – Saint Peter
2. “Love, genuine passionate love, was his for the first time.” – Jack London
3. “If there is no passionate love for Christ at the center of everything, we will only jingle and jangle our way across the world, merely making a noise as we go.” – William Wilberforce
4. “Passionate love produces distorted visions of actual people. Men who are too much in love expect such extraordinary happiness from marriage that they are frequently disappointed.” – Andre Maurois
5. “When I am with you, the only place I want to be is closer.” – unknown
6. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.” – George Moore
7. “The simple lack of her is more to me than others’ presence.” – Edward Thomas
8. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” – Edgar Allan Poe
9. “My heart beats faster as you take my hand, my love grows stronger as you touch my soul.” – A.C. Van Cherub
10. “Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words.” – Margaret Mitchell
Great Quotes Pictures About Passionate Love
11. “Love is that splendid triggering of human vitality… the supreme activity which nature affords anyone for going out of himself toward someone else.” – Jose Ortega Y Gasset
12. “I wanted the heat and the sweat and the passion of a man that I could love and trust. And I wanted to give myself to him: not for advantage, but for desire.” – Philippa Gregory
13. “Romantic love is a passionate spiritual-emotional-sexual attachment between a man and a woman that reflects a high regard for the value of each other’s person.” – Nathaniel Branden
14. “There’s this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It’s the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.” – Gretchen Kemp
15. “We efface an hour by passionate love, without twists, without aftertaste. When it is finished, it is not finished, we lie still in each other’s arms lulled by our love, by tenderness — sensuality in which the whole being can participate.” – Anais Nin
16. “We lie in each other’s arms eyes shut and fingers open and all the colors of the world pass through our bodies like strings of fire.” – Marge Piercy
17. “Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one’s breath.” – Eve Glicksman
18. “‘Passion’ a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my passion; my one true love.” – S. Richardson
19. “I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning
20. “I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I grasp you, I kiss you, I caress you, a thousand of the most amorous caresses take possession of me.” – Honoré de Balzac
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.