TOP 30 Notable Sayings About Parents | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
The best collection of Parents quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Parents that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Parents that you can find to scroll through. These Parents sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Parents with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Parents quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Parents for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Parents quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Parents quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Parents with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Parents sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Valuable Quotes Pictures About Parents
1. “All parents damage their children. It cannot be helped. Youth, like pristine glass, absorbs the prints of its handlers. Some parents smudge, others crack, a few shatter childhoods completely into jagged little pieces, beyond repair.” – Mitch Albom
2. “We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.” – Henry Ward Beecher
3. “I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above their swirling waters, and sometimes that means you’ll never know what they endured, and you may treat them unkindly, in a way you otherwise wouldn’t.” – Mitch Albom
4. “Parents often talk about the younger generation as if they didn’t have anything to do with it.” – Haim Ginott
5. “The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.” – Orlando A. Battista
6. “Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry” – Alvin Price
7. “As parents, we guide by our unspoken example. It is only when we’re talking to them that our kids aren’t listening.” – Robert Brault
8. “The pressures of being a parent are equal to any pressure on earth. To be a conscious parent, and really look to that little being’s mental and physical health, is a responsibility which most of us, including me, avoid most of the time because it’s too hard.” – John Lennon
9. “The joys of parents are secret, and so are their griefs and fears: they cannot utter the one, nor will they utter the other.” – Francis Bacon
10. “Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up.” – Ezra Taft Benson
23. “Your parents, they give you your life, but then they try to give you their life.” – Chuck Palahniuk
24. “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy C. Fisher
25. “The best that a parent can be… A demonstrator…
A consistant, constant demonstrator of being in your own vortex.” – Abraham-Hicks
26. “The best thing you can give children, next to good habits,
are good memories.” – Sydney J. Harris
27. “The child supplies the power,
but the parents have to do the steering.” – Benjamin Spock
28. “Every parent is a teacher… But not all parents teach.” – Anthony Douglas Williams
29. “As a parent, you will often serve as an inadvertent example to your child. A child will model himself after you in many areas: how you deal with frustration, settle disagreements and cope with not being able to have the things that you want, to name just three.” – Lawrence Balter
30. “When things turn out pretty much as expected, parents give little thought to how much they have influenced the outcome. When things don’t turn out as expected, parents give a great deal of thought to the role they play.” – Arlene Harder
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.