TOP 30 Inspiring Sayings About Paddle | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
The best collection of Paddle quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Paddle that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Paddle that you can find to scroll through. These Paddle sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from the top 30 quotes about Paddle with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Paddle quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Paddle for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Paddle quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Paddle quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Paddle with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Paddle sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Famous Sayings Pictures On Paddle
1. “Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.” – Michael Caine
2. “You don’t paddle against the current, you paddle with it. And if you get good at it, you throw away the oars.” – Kris Kristofferson
3. “You are your own cannoe and you are your own paddle, so paddle your own cannoe. Society had taught us to give away our power and abilities by making us to believe that other people are responsible for our success and failure. That is not fair!” – Israelmore Ayivor
4. “The first river you paddle runs through the rest of your life. It bubbles up in pools and eddies to remind you who you are.” – Lynn Culbreath Noel
5. “As one goes through life, one learns that if you don’t paddle your own canoe, you don’t move.” – Katharine Hepburn
6. “Paddling a canoe is a source of enrichment and inner renewal.” – Pierre Trudeau
7. “I’ve always thought you should concentrate on paddling your own canoe.” – John Dos Passos
8. “I love the paddle board. It’s just a really good way to recenter. Being on the water is really peaceful, and you have to focus on your balance and holding yourself up. Doing a little bit of yoga under the sun on the water is really, really magical.” – Jamie Anderson
9. “To some people, I may seem calm. But if you could peer beneath the surface, you would see that I’m like a duck–paddling, paddling, paddling.” – Scott Stossel
10. “Everyone gets caught inside when surfing. You have 2 options. Give up or paddle outside. Life is the same. Keep paddling!” – Gerry Lopez
Knowledgeable Quotes Pictures On Paddle
11. “Voyage upon life’s sea, To yourself be true, And, whatever your lot may be, Paddle your own canoe.” – Sarah Bolton
12. “Unless you paddle for the wave, you’ll never know if you could catch it. But once you do… Ride it as long as you can. Love as long as you can.” – Abigail Spencer
13. “If life is like a canoe in a raging river then wisdom is the paddle to successfully navigate.” – Orrin Woodward
14. “Most people don’t want to be saved. Besides, if you keep bailing everybody out, they’ll never learn to paddle on their own.” – Lauren Oliver
15. “The rule of the universe is that others can do for us what we cannot do for ourselves, and one can paddle every canoe except one’s own.” – C. S. Lewis
16. “Everything that we want is downstream… And you don’t have even have to turn the boat and paddle downstream, just let go of the oars, the current will carry you.” – Esther Hicks
17. “Life ain’t that hard too. Hardship is like vast sea, take the paddle and sails over the sea.” – Kauser
18. “There are many rivers to cross to our successful destinations. Never fear the crocodiles. They may look frightful, but they will not harm you. You will get there! With the right attitude, you ignore the ugly face of the shore and you can paddle your boat to the right destination!” – Israelmore Ayivor
19. “But I think that I have already been moving too long in a sphere which is not my own. Flying fishes can hold out for a time in the air, but soon they must splash back into the water; allow me, too, to paddle in my own element.” – Ivan Turgenev
20. “Forgetting isn’t enough. You can paddle away from the memories and think they are gone. But they will keep floating back, again and again and agian. They circle you, like sharks. Until, unless, something, someone? Can do more than just cover the wound.” – Sara Zarr
Favorite Sayings Images About Paddle
21. “My own plans are made. While I can, I sail east in the Dawn Treader. When she fails me, I paddle east in my coracle. When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan’s country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.” – C.S. Lewis
22. “Life is like a paddle, depends on us how fast we move to achieve the goal and shine in the success.” – Meghan Pathak
23. “If you want to change the world, find someone to help you paddle.” – William H. McRaven
24. “Have you seen a duck gliding smoothly on water? Does it ever look like it is paddling furiously underneath the surface? I don’t have to show that I am working very hard.” – Salman Khan
25. “You are likely to fall when you stop paddling your bicycle. Such is life. As long as you don’t give up, you will never end up failing!” – Israelmore Ayivor
26. “Prejudice is a raft onto which the shipwrecked mind clambers and paddles to safety.” – Ben Hecht
27. “Refuse to accept the belief that your professional relevance, career success or financial security turns on the next update on the latest technology. Sometimes it’s good to put the paddle down and just let the canoe glide.” – Simon Mainwaring
28. “Six days shalt thou paddle and pack, but on the seventh thou shall wash thy socks.” – Aldo Leopold
29. “Life is like a boat you move on when you paddle and stay in the same place if not.” – African Proverb
30. “Love is the castle, doubt is the moat, desire is the paddle and hope is the boat.” – Kellie Elmore
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.