21+ Motivational Sayings On Pacifism | Free Hd Background Images Download
The best collection of Pacifism quotes and images with valuable words of wisdom from famous people. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Pacifism that are thoughtful. These quotes have come from the people like us who had experienced and felt the same as we do. Sometimes in life, some moments and feelings are so special that they cannot be described in simple words. Where we stand today, they have stood there already. So, what are you thinking? You will see that the thoughts and feelings of famous people are not any different from ours. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Pacifism that you can find to scroll through. These Pacifism sayings are gathered here from all over the web so that they can serve your purpose.
See which one you prefer most from more than 21 quotes about Pacifism with images and get going. We are inviting you to check out the best Pacifism quotes with images we made. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. We collected these beautiful images with quotes about Pacifism for you because we understand the value of your thoughts and feeling. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Pacifism quotes. For pictures on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, anywhere, you can use any of these Pacifism quotes you like. Share these images with quotes about Pacifism with family, friends, mates, colleagues, and all your acquaintances. These images with Pacifism sayings are not just any normal text or speech, they are the best treasure.
Table of Contents
Short Quotes Images About Pacifism
1. “Pacifism is a virtue indisguishable from cowardice.” – Brent Weeks
2. “My pacifism is not based on any intellectual theory but on a deep antipathy to every form of cruelty and hatred.” – Albert Einstein
3. “Pacifism, the preaching of peace in the abstract, is one of the means of duping the working class.” – Vladimir Lenin
4. “Pacifism is objectively pro-Fascist.” – George Orwell
5. “Pacifism as a mass movement aims to avoid suffering; pacifists often say that no cause is worth suffering or dying for. The ethos of Solidarity is based on an opposite premise – that there are causes worth suffering and dying for.” – Adam Michnik
6. “How ironic for peacemaking efforts to discover that hatred is stronger for many than love; that the longing to achieve power through military victories makes so many men lose their reason, forget all shame, and betray history.” – Oscar Arias Sanchez
7. “The goal of pacifism is possible only though a supranational organization. To stand unconditionally for this cause is the criterion of true pacifism.” – Albert Einstein
8. “Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact, and if the White race decides to wage it no longer, the dark ones will, and will become the masters of the world.” – Oswald Spengler
9. “A pacifism which can see the cruelties only of occasional military warfare and is blind to the continuous cruelties of our social system is worthless.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Pacifism in the face of war is not only irresponsible – it is immoral. Refusing to meet force with force in the name of peace will beget not peace, but further death and destruction, the very violence the pacifists seek to avoid.” – David Limbaugh
11. “There are causes worth dying for, but none worth killing for.” – Albert Camus
12. “Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accept the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay-and claims a halo for his dishonesty.” – Robert Heinlein
13. “Pacifism means letting the non-pacifists have control … Pacifism will remain an ideal, war a fact. If the white races are resolved never to wage war again, the colored will act differently and become rulers of the world.” – Oswald Spengler
14. “Pacifism simply is not a matter of calm looking on; it is hard work.” – Käthe Kollwitz
15. “Pacifism is objectively pro-fascist. This is elementary common sense. If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out that of the other. Nor is there any real way of remaining outside such a war as the present one. In practice, ‘he that is not with me is against me’.” – George Orwell
16. “We must begin to inculcate our children against militarism by educating them in the spirit of pacifism. Our schoolbooks glorify war and conceal it’s horror. I would teach peace rather than war.” – Albert Einstein
17. “Pacifism, to me, is primarily a way of actively struggling against injustice and inhumanity; My kind of pacifism may be called “non-violent resistance”.” – Dwight Macdonald
18. “The conflict between pacifism and socialism ultimately reflects a greater quandary of how one engages with such a system.” – Hal Duncan
19. “The main problem with pacifism is that it doesn’t work in all situations. The main problem with pacifists is that they’re convinced it does.” – Burt Prelutsky
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.