TOP 30 Inspiring Sayings About One Year Anniversary | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for One Year Anniversary quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about One Year Anniversary. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about One Year Anniversary that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best One Year Anniversary sayings from the internet for you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 30 quotes about One Year Anniversary with images and use it wherever you like. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about One Year Anniversary. They were found from the various stages of our life. These thoughtful images with One Year Anniversary quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with One Year Anniversary quotes. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these One Year Anniversary quote images. Choose from the perfect One Year Anniversary quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous One Year Anniversary quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Short Sayings Images About One Year Anniversary
1. “Forever is a measure of time used by people who share an ordinary love. Our extraordinary love is immeasurable … for us, forever just won’t do.” – Steve Maraboli
2. “I want you for always…days, years, eternities.” – Franz Schubert
3. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A. A. Milne
4. “To my dear wife…From the moment I married you Love and happiness abound All that surrounds me is beauty When you are around! Thankful for all the happiness you give me! Happy Anniversary!” – Rushi Kanya
5. “I am afraid that being around a couple as sweet as you will make me diabetic. Happy first anniversary.” – Anonymous
6. “Since first impressions are the last impressions, be sure to celebrate your first anniversary as if it is the most important anniversary of your life. Happy first anniversary.” – Anonymous
7. “If I had my life to live over again, I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.” – Anonymous
8. “The sweet innocence of your love is profound. In this regard, may maturity be never found. Happy 1st anniversary.” – Anonymous
9. “Take pride in knowing that you possess the kind of love that everyone aspires to one day find. May your hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you fell in love. Happy Anniversary!” – unknown
10. “I take pride in wishing you both on your first anniversary because you are a perfect example of a happy and loving couple. Have a good one.” – Anonymous
Short Quotes Pictures About One Year Anniversary
11. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Mignon McLaughlin
12. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
13. “It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner
14. “Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.” – Joyce Brothers
15. “Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.” – Henny Youngman
16. “For marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have her and his own bathroom. The end.” – Catherine Zeta-Jones
17. “Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.” – Robert Browning
18. “I will spend an eternity loving you, caring for you, respecting you, showing you every day that I hold you as high as the stars.” – Steve Maraboli
19. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
20. “Real love stories never have endings.” – Richard Bach
Top Sayings Images About One Year Anniversary
21. “At last, the joyous day has arrived! My first anniversary in an unbroken home. Maybe this will lighten the mood. Happy anniversary.” – Fred Barron
22. “I was just thinking… we got an anniversary coming up and I was wondering what kind of anniversary present you wanted.” – Thomas Rickman
23. “You said this was our anniversary. Let’s do something – different.” – Larry McMurtry
24. “Happy anniversary. Anniversaries come but once a year, bringing joy and good cheer. Some are sad, some are funny…” – Jay Sommers
25. “You know, the problem with being married so long is that every year, there’s another anniversary. It’s alright in the beginning – you can start off with gifts like jewelry and perfume. But, erm, as the years go by, you have to come up with something bigger and more original.” – Fred Barron
26. “I’ve only had three good ideas in my life: marrying your mother, using a hot-dog as a straw, and taking her on that train ride on our first anniversary.” – James L. Brooks
27. “I didn’t say we weren’t intimate, there are special occasions. Anniversaries and… well, on our anniversary.” – Greg Glienna
28. “One man’s garbage is another man’s anniversary present.” – Linwood Boomer
29. “Anniversaries like these always leave me with a strange kind of longing.” – Helen Gurley Brown
30. “Tomorrow will come and girl / I can’t wait it’s our anniversary (echo) anniversary / The first thing I’ll do is run straight to you it our anniversary (echo) anniversary” – Burt Bacahrach
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.