TOP 30 Meaningful Quotes About Ominous | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If you are looking for Ominous quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Ominous. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about Ominous that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Ominous sayings from the internet for you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 30 quotes about Ominous with images and use it wherever you like. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Ominous. They were found from the various stages of our life. These thoughtful images with Ominous quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Ominous quotes. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Ominous quote images. Choose from the perfect Ominous quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Ominous quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Ominous
1. “Ren watched us as he leaned casually against the table, holding a pair of scissors. I’d never seen a classroom tool look so dangerous.” – Andrea Cremer
2. “One of these days, ‘he said.’ Everything bad will happen—one of these days.” – James Baldwin
3. “Is there any phrase more ominous than ‘you need to see exactly what you’ve done’?” – Stephen King
4. “An eerie atmosphere leeched from the soot-damaged walls. It was as if the house had died, and yet she felt she belonged here. It was as if the old place wanted to claim her from the grave.” – Sara Sheridan
5. “What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don’t like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don’t expect freedom to survive very long.” – Thomas Sowell
6. “The worsening of relations between a declining America and an internally troubled Mexico could even give rise to a particularly ominous phenomenon: the emergence, as a major issue in nationalistically aroused Mexican politics, of territorial claims justified by history and ignited by cross-border incidents.” – Zbigniew Brzezinski
7. “My dad had a retail business in Leavenworth, Kansas, and there’s a whole bunch of prisons there, so it was a backdrop of my childhood, these ominous prisons sitting off the road.” – Eric Stonestreet
8. “Every nation feels itself to be superior, but in America it’s a jaunty feeling, and in some cases a rather ominous one among the super-patriots.” – James Salter
9. “As a novelist, you have to pick your battles. You are tired. You have begun to experience the first ominous tinglings of carpal tunnel syndrome. You wake up in the middle of the night with both hands lying across your chest like a couple of plucked bird carcasses, dead of all sensation.” – Lynn Coady
10. “Like gods, we have created a new universe called cyberspace that contains great good and ominous evil. We do not know yet if this new dimension will produce more monsters than marvels, but it is too late to go back.” – David Horsey
11. “That ominous warning usually means a really bad one is coming!” – James Hurst
12. “The ominous drum murmurs to the people of their ancient wrongs.” – Adolphe d’Ennery
13. “It is an ominous fact that man’s knowledge allows him to obliterate his very civilization, if he chooses.” – Jerome Brondfield
14. “In the midst of my travels, I heard of an ominous rumor… It said that a monster from the ancient world had been excavated from beneath the city of Pejite where it had been sleeping” – Hayao Miyazaki
15. “Greed surreptitiously slaps / Selflessness is an idol of unbelievable courage / a tenacity that makes you fearlessly overcome / even the most belligerently ominous impediments in pragmatic life.” – Nikhil Parekh
16. “She felt uneasy on the horse, not that she hadn’t ridden often as a younger woman, but today’s mission, coupled with her own worries about Addie Donovan, made the forest seem ominous.” – Lisa Jackson
17. “Threats to identity are manifested in many different forms and a taxonomy of the events and experiences which have acted as such would prove interesting but would be essentially uninformative at the theoretical level.” – Glynis M. Breakwell
18. “The immediate origin of the threat can be either internal or external.” – Glynis M. Breakwell
19. “The human danger response is completely normal.” – Margaret E. Blaustein
20. “When our brain recognizes danger, it prepares our body to deal with it.” – Margaret E. Blaustein
Short Sayings Images On Ominous
21. “We have 3 major ways to deal with something dangerous: We can fight it, we can get away from it, or we can freeze.” – Margaret E. Blaustein
22. “When the brain recognizes danger, the ‘action’ or ‘doing’ part of our brain sends a signal to our body to release a bunch of chemicals, like fuel for a car.” – Margaret E. Blaustein
23. “Once our alarm turns on, our brain prepares our body for action. When that happens, our body fills with ‘fuel’ to prepare is for dealing with danger. This is really important if it’s real danger.” – Margaret E. Blaustein
24. “If the experience of subjecting one’s self to danger and emerging victorious in sports is so pleasurable, then perhaps it is not so far fetched to consider that the policeman’s emotional reaction to being in the street and successfully handling dangerous or potentially dangerous situations may be very pleasurable in terms of the adrenaline rush of excitement and the self-satisfaction he feels.” – Philip Bonifacio
25. “When you are walking down the street and two guys come out of a liquor store after holding it up, that’s accidental danger.” – Philip Bonifacio
26. “Everyone has the capacity to be ‘turned on’ by danger, provided he or she chooses to take the risk and master it.” – Philip Bonifacio
27. “When one voluntarily subjects him or herself to danger, there is an exhilarating rush that cannot be replaced in safe conditions.” – Philip Bonifacio
28. “Chronic and intense anxiety is particularly likely to develop when an inherited strong level of physiological arousability combines with a learning history that fosters the perception that aversive events are unpredictable and uncontrollable. For such a person, the tendencies to perceive threat to be ever-present, or lurking around every corner, and to be constantly on guard and aroused in preparation for dealing with danger become understandable.” – Richard E. Zinbarg
29. “The amygdala determines whether danger (innate or learned) is present and, if so, initiates bodily responses that were designed by evolution to deal with dangers.” – Joseph LeDoux
30. “Fear in panic patients has no apparent relationship to any actual threat and often involves abnormal sensitivity to uncomfortable somatic sensations.” – Joseph LeDoux
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.