17+ Awesome Quotes On Old Testament | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Old Testament quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Old Testament. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about Old Testament that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Old Testament sayings from the internet for you.
Pick your favorite one from more than 17 quotes about Old Testament with images and use it wherever you like. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Old Testament. They were found from the various stages of our life. These thoughtful images with Old Testament quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Old Testament quotes. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Old Testament quote images. Choose from the perfect Old Testament quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Old Testament quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Sayings Pictures On Old Testament
1. “The Old Testament is the record of men’s conviction that God speaks directly to men.” – Edith Hamilton
2. “If you had to summarize the Old Testament, the summary would be: stop doing this to yourselves.” – Marilynne Robinson
3. “The early Church had nothing but the Old Testament. The New Testament lies hidden in the Old; the Old Testament lies open in the New.” – Randall Terry
4. “In the Old Testament, it says that if you have the power to do something good, then you have to do it. You’re not to avoid helping somebody in their time of need.” – Rick Warren
5. “The Old Testament contains fabulous elements. The New Testament consists mostly of teaching, not of narrative at all: but where it is narrative, it is, in my opinion, historical. As to the fabulous element in the Old Testament, I very much doubt if you would be wise to chuck it out.” – C. S. Lewis
6. “Nature is God’s Old Testament.” – Theodore Parker
7. “The Old Testament gave us the law; the New Testament reveals the love upon which the law rests.” – William Jennings Bryan
8. “In some Old Testament books, it’s very evident that an editor has been at work. That’s quite all right. It’s part of the process.” – J. I. Packer
9. “If someone doesn’t know their Old Testament, they don’t know right doctrine, right correction, and they can’t be equipped for good works.” – Randall Terry
10. “In the Old Testament, we are continually told that our good works are not enough, that God has made a provision. This provision is pointed to at every place in the Old Testament.” – Tullian Tchividjian
11. “In the Old Testament, God dealt with His people as a nation…Their relationship was completely external. But in the New Covenant, the presence of God moved out of the temple and into our hearts.” – John Chisum
12. “The Old Testament teaches us that if we humble ourselves and pray, God will hear from heaven and heal our land. And the New Testament assures us that the fervent prayers of righteous men can make a difference.” – David Jeremiah
13. “The negative penalties of the Old Testament case laws were not harsh but just, not a threat to society but rather the necessary judicial foundation of civic freedom… the Old Testament was harsh on criminals because it was soft on victims.” – Gary North
14. “Perhaps the best-known Old Testament example of perseverance is the story of Job.” – Joseph B. Wirthlin
15. “The Old Testament is full of poetry, prophecies, chronicles, documentations, storytelling, fairytales.” – Amos Oz
16. “The Old Testament does, in fact, seem to make a distinction between the life of a child and the life of a fetus.” – Mark Galli
17. “First, it is not unimportant that the legislative texts of the Old Testament are placed in the mouth of Moses and within the narrative framework of the sojourn at Sinai.” – Paul Ricoeur
18. “Among the Jews, especially in the Old Testament, teachings served not for the communication of religious truth, but rather to bring the one taught into direct confrontation with the Divine Will.” – Gordon Fee
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.