TOP 30 Beautiful Quotes About Oblivion | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If you are looking for Oblivion quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Oblivion. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about Oblivion that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Oblivion sayings from the internet for you.
Pick your favorite one from the top 30 quotes about Oblivion with images and use it wherever you like. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Oblivion. They were found from the various stages of our life. These thoughtful images with Oblivion quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Oblivion quotes. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Oblivion quote images. Choose from the perfect Oblivion quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Oblivion quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Revolutionary Sayings Pictures On Oblivion
1. “Oblivion has been noticed as the offspring of silence.” – Hannah More
2. “A wholesome oblivion of one’s neighbours is the beginning of wisdom.” – Richard Le Gallienne
3. “Oblivion cures the old wounds.” – Dejan Stojanovic
4. “Death promises nothing-not even oblivion.” – Mason Cooley
5. “Sing then the core of dark and absolute oblivion where the soul at last is lost in utter peace.” – D. H. Lawrence
6. “Oblivion is the rule and fame the exception, of humanity.” – Antoine Rivarol
7. “Being unconscious is the ultimate disability.” – Jessa Gamble
8. “Oblivion is full of people who allow the opinions of others to overrule their belief in themselves.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. “Oblivion is the flower that grows best on graves.” – George Sand
10. “Oblivion waits without beckoning or threatening.” – Mason Cooley
Inspiring Sayings Pictures On Oblivion
11. “There is no revenge like oblivion, for it is the entombment of the unworthy in the dust of their own nothingness.” – Baltasar Gracian
12. “The ninety percent of human experience that does not fit into established narrative patterns falls into oblivion.” – Mason Cooley
13. “There is no better guide to this world than oblivion.” – Sorin Cerin
14. “A few names have survived oblivion. In time, oblivion will have them all.” – Marty Rubin
15. “Our unconscious is not more animal than our conscious, it is often even more human.” – Edward Bond
16. “Oblivion is the dark page, whereon Memory writes her light-beam characters, and makes them legible; were it all light, nothing could be read there, any more than if it were all darkness.” – Thomas Carlyle
17. “We were a silent, hidden thought in the folds of oblivion, and we have become a voice that causes the heavens to tremble.” – Kahlil Gibran
18. “The unconscious in us warns us that in art we have to follow one particular path. And if we follow it, it is not the sign of anunconscious act.On the contrary, it shows that there is in our ordinary consciousness a greater awareness of our unconsciousness.” – Piet Mondrian
19. “Apathy is a sort of living oblivion.” – Horace Greeley
20. “All things fade into the storied past, and in a little while are shrouded in oblivion.” – Marcus Aurelius
Awesome Sayings Images On Oblivion
21. “There was existence in oblivion; there is you in oblivion.” – Pushpa Rana
22. “Just because you’re living in blissful oblivion doesn’t mean you’re not responsible.” – Arthur M. Jolly
23. “Never let the meaning of your love light escape to the dark nothingness of oblivion.” – Sorin Cerin
24. “Death is the stone into which our oblivion hardens.” – Pablo Neruda
25. “Consolation Calm down. Both your sins and your good deeds will be lost in oblivion.” – Czeslaw Milosz
26. “Ultimately life is disease, death and oblivion. It’s still better than high school.” – Dan Savage
27. “Time is the River on which the leaves of our thoughts are carried into oblivion.” – Doris Lessing
28. “Oblivion has always been the most trustworthy guardian of classified files.” – Lee Sandlin
29. “Oblivion seemed the only reasonable option.” – Ian McEwan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.