15+ Philosophical Quotes About Obituary | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If you are looking for Obituary quotes with images, then you are at the right place. You may be familiar with these famous sayings about Obituary. You will find the quotes being used everywhere, coming from ordinary people like us, who are just famous. They come from many of whom are considered as legends, our idols, celebrities, whose life, work of life, way of looking at life, often inspire us. They have seen life from the same perspective as we have. You are the best, so have no doubt and express yourself. Read the opinions of others who have had the same emotion. Read the most positive quotes and images about Obituary that are gathered here from real-life wisdom. We have picked out these best Obituary sayings from the internet for you.
Pick your favorite one from more than 15 quotes about Obituary with images and use it wherever you like. The best way to make one feel better is to simply share one of these picture quotes about Obituary. They were found from the various stages of our life. These thoughtful images with Obituary quotes have been gathered for you. Choose whatever quote you want to. You don’t need our permission to share these beautiful pictures with Obituary quotes. All the social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, or any other are also permitted to share these Obituary quote images. Choose from the perfect Obituary quotes with images, download them and share with your desired people. Share from the best collection of famous Obituary quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Awesome Sayings Pictures About Obituary
1. “Until today, you may not have realized that your life provides the content of your obituary. Just for today, examine your life. Think about all of the things you want to leave behind. Remember, the good thing about doing this today is that you still have time to rewrite your life’s content if necessary.” – Iyanla Vanzant
2. “Read obituaries. They are just like biographies, only shorter. They remind us that interesting, successful people rarely lead orderly, linear lives.” – Charles Wheelan
3. “Beyond being timely, an obituary has a more subjective duty: to assess its subject’s impact.” – Walter Cronkite
4. “All publicity is good, except an obituary notice.” – Brendan Behan
5. “Read your own obituary notice; they say you live longer. Gives you second wind. New lease of life.” – James Joyce
6. “If you cannot display gloominess when announcing obituary, better eat bitter kola with garlic beforehand and beforeleg.” – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
7. “May our obituaries someday say—preferably after we’re dead, of course—that we lived in peace, in love, and mostly in grace.” – Jaime Jo Wright
8. “No eulogy is due to him who simply does his duty and nothing more.” – Saint Augustine
9. “One way to evaluate your own reputation is to think about what would be said of you at your eulogy.” – Brian Koslow
10. “Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.” – Shannon Alder
Short Quotes Pictures On Obituary
11. “A eulogy is a life lived with a loved one or friend condensed into a few moments relating poignant and witty stories about them to a hushed congregation. The deceased has then an eternity to ponder the remarks with the possibility of spectral visitations to request a retraction.” – Stewart Stafford
12. “It’s like obituaries, when you die they finally give you good reviews.” – Roger Maris
13. “If you start the day reading the obituaries, you live your day a little differently.” – David Levithan
14. “Eulogy. Praise of a person who has either the advantages of wealth and power, or the consideration to be dead.” – Ambrose Bierce
15. “In a bid to leave behind something worth more than an obituary notice on posters, some dance with death as if their present life is a photocopy only to be disappointed that it is actually the original when faced with a kiss of death.” – Vincent Okay Nwachukwu
16. “There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.” – Brendan Behan
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.