TOP 30 Philosophical Quotes On Nonviolence | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Nonviolence quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Nonviolence that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have been there where we are standing now. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Nonviolence available. We have picked out these best Nonviolence sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 30 quotes about Nonviolence with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Nonviolence. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. These thoughtful images with Nonviolence quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Nonviolence. You are also permitted to share these images of Nonviolence quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Nonviolence for you. Share from the best collection of famous Nonviolence quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Aesthetic Quotes Pictures On Nonviolence
1. “My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realising Him.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “Nonviolence is the answer for the questions of our time. Love will conquer evil every time.” – James F. Twyman
3. “Nonviolence does not admit of running away from danger… . Between violence and cowardly flight I can only prefer violence to cowardice.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Nonviolence becomes meaningless if violence is permitted for self-defence.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “Nonviolence is one of those immutable principles that we cannot and must not deviate from.” – John Lewis
6. “Non-violence is not a garment to be put on and off at will. Its seat is in the heart, and it must be an inseparable part of our being.” – Mahatma Gandhi
7. “A nonviolent life is an act of self-examination and self-purification, whether by an individual, group or nation.” – Mahatma Gandhi
8. “Nonviolence against humans cannot take firm hold in society as long as brutality and violence are practiced toward other animals.” – Robert Thurman
9. “Nonviolence is the virtue of the manly. The coward is innocent of it.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Nonviolence is absolute commitment to the way of love. Love is not emotional bash; it is not empty sentimentalism. It is the active outpouring of one’s whole being into the being of another.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
Favorite Quotes Pictures About Nonviolence
11. “The ultimate way to solve human problems is with nonviolence.” – Dalai Lama
12. “Nonviolence is an unchangeable creed. It has to be pursued even in face of violence raging around you.” – Mahatma Gandhi
13. “Nonviolence is a powerful and just weapon. which cuts without wounding and ennobles the man who wields it. It is a sword that heals.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “The power of nonviolent resistance can only come from honest working of the constructive programme.” – Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Nonviolence is an active force of the highest order. It is soul force or the power of the godhead within us.” – Mahatma Gandhi
16. “The bravery of the nonviolent is vastly superior to that of the violent.” – Mahatma Gandhi
17. “Non-violence leads to the highest ethics, which is the goal of all evolution. Until we stop harming all other living beings, we are still savages.” – Thomas A. Edison
18. “Nonviolence is not a cloistered virtue, confined only to the rishi and the cave-dweller.” – Mahatma Gandhi
19. “Anger is the enemy of non-violence and pride is a monster that swallows it up.” – Mahatma Gandhi
20. “In nonviolence you must go full steam ahead, if you want the good to come speedily you must go about it with vigor.” – Vinoba Bhave
Motivating Sayings Images About Nonviolence
21. “Non-violence can truly flourish when the world is free of poverty, hunger, discrimination, exclusion, intolerance and hatred – when women and men can realize their highest potential and live a secure and fulfilling life. Until then, each and every one of us would have to contribute – collectively and individually – to build peace through non-violence.” – Anwarul Karim Chowdhury
22. “Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed.” – Mahatma Gandhi
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.