TOP 30 Famous Quotes On No One Cares | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best No One Cares quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Here you can find the most famous sayings about No One Cares that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have been there where we are standing now. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about No One Cares available. We have picked out these best No One Cares sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 30 quotes about No One Cares with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of No One Cares. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. These thoughtful images with No One Cares quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about No One Cares. You are also permitted to share these images of No One Cares quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about No One Cares for you. Share from the best collection of famous No One Cares quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Images About No One Cares
1. “No one cares until someone cares; be that one!” – Ken Poirot
2. “Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” – Theodore Roosevelt
3. “If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?” – Cassandra Clare
4. “No one cares. Apathy is a disease and some days I long for it.” – Zoe Trope
5. “It is the nature of creation, no one cares how much you are good or bad, just get famous, they all will walk after you.” – M.F. Moonzajer
6. “No one is asking what happened to all the homeless. No one cares, because it’s easier to get on the subway and not be accosted.” – Richard Linklater
7. “At times some may think that no one cares–but someone always cares! Your Heavenly Father will not leave you to struggle alone, but stands ever ready to help.” – Thomas S. Monson
8. “You are in obscurity when you are still needed but no one cares a lot what you say or think, or even where you are working from. You have no voice or presence that makes you relevant. Grow your voice.” – Archibald Marwizi
9. “There is nothing worse than the feeling that no one cares whether we exists or not, that no one is interested in what we have to say about life, and that the world can continue turning without our awkward presence.” – Paulo Coelho
10. “Be happy. Decide to be happy. If you want to be happy, be happy! No one cares if you’re happy or not, so why wait for permission? And did it really matter if you had been deeply unhappy in your past? Who but you remembered that?” – Amity Gaige
11. “The mind is so tricky. It will say, “No one cares. Is it true? Well, someone does. Let’s see: So-and-so doesn’t care. Well, maybe they do. Well, there is someone who doesn’t care.” It just shifts and shifts and shifts, so it can keep all of its concepts intact.” – Byron Katie
12. “You have to make people realize your worth, else no one cares!” – Anamika Mishra
13. “Nobody cares about worthiness. People care about what is real inside of you.” – Douglas Coupland
14. “Nobody cares how tough your upbringing was. Nobody cares if you suffered some discrimination.” – Barack Obama
15. “Everywhere there is apathy. Nobody cares whether that which is preached is true or false. A sermon is a sermon whatever the subject; only, the shorter it is, the better.” – Charles Spurgeon
16. “It isn’t a perfect place. There are no perfect places. But nobody cares about perfection when there are sand castles to build and kites to chase, children that are being born, old hearts that are giving in.” – Lauren DeStefano
17. “Nobody cares if you’re an idiot, as long as you’re a useful one.” – Mira Grant
18. “No one cares of you, you should care of yourself.” – Lilly Ghalichi
19. “You dont want to play a perfect person; no one cares about that.” – Matthew Morrison
20. “No one cares about it more than you. Give it the attention it needs.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
Wise Quotes Images About No One Cares
21. “No one cares about you. No one cares. You will die and be forgotten.” – Frederick Lenz
22. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry S Truman
23. “One unrepaired broken window is a signal that no one cares, and so breaking more windows costs nothing.” – James Q. Wilson
24. “There is something very freeing about being anonymous because nothing is expected of you; nothing is getting back to anyone, and no one cares.” – Dolly Wells
25. “No one cares who is better who is worse who has more who has less. Content in our connectedness we are brothers and sisters after all.” – Adele Faber
26. “Money is not the thing that drives me. I like to develop assets to create value. No one cares how rich you are or what your ranking is in Forbes magazine.” – Mikhail Prokhorov
27. “It seems unfortunate that strong people are usually so disagreeable and overbearing that no one cares for them. In fact, to be different from your fellow creatures is always a misfortune.” – L. Frank Baum
28. “If nobody cares, then it doesn’t matter what happens to flowers.” – Daniel Dennett
29. “It is not necessary to bury the truth. It is sufficient merely to delay it until nobody cares.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
30. “Embarrassment has a lot to do with thinking too much. Let it go. Nobody cares as much as you think they do.” – Ryan Robbins
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.