TOP 30 Deep Sayings About New Mom | Free Hd Background Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best New Mom quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Here you can find the most famous sayings about New Mom that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have been there where we are standing now. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about New Mom available. We have picked out these best New Mom sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 30 quotes about New Mom with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of New Mom. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. These thoughtful images with New Mom quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about New Mom. You are also permitted to share these images of New Mom quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about New Mom for you. Share from the best collection of famous New Mom quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Legendary Sayings Pictures About New Mom
1. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.” – Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
2. “A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
3. “To be pregnant is to be vitally alive, thoroughly woman, and distressingly inhabited. Soul and spirit are stretched – along with body – making pregnancy a time of transition, growth, and profound beginnings.” – Anne Christian Buchanan
4. “Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.” – Ani DiFranco
5. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
6. “That first pregnancy is a long sea journey to a country where you don’t know the language, where land is in sight for such a long time that after a while it’s just the horizon – and then one day birds wheel over that dark shape and it’s suddenly close, and all you can do is hope like hell that you’ve had the right shots.” – Emily Perkins
7. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
8. “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
9. “A mother does not become pregnant in order to provide employment to medical people. Giving birth is an ecstatic jubilant adventure not available to males. It is a woman’s crowning creative experience of a lifetime.” – John Stevenson
22. “Mothers always find ways to fit in the work – but then when you’re working, you feel that you should be spending time with your children and then when you’re with your children, you’re thinking about working.” – Alice Hoffman
23. “I’m never as happy as when I’m pregnant. I literally would have 10 babies if I could!” – Tori Spelling
24. “I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars.” – E. M. Forster
25. “Birth is a mystery. Words are not enough.” – Marie O’Connor
26. “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
27. “Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to make it dry.” – Alvin Price
28. “The best thing about being a new mom is the lower tolerance from not drinking for nine months.” – Anonymous
29. “I see myself as a mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me, or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.” – Angelina Jolie
30. “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.