TOP 70 Legendary Sayings About Narcissism | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Narcissism quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Narcissism that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have been there where we are standing now. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Narcissism available. We have picked out these best Narcissism sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen the top 70 quotes about Narcissism with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Narcissism. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. These thoughtful images with Narcissism quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Narcissism. You are also permitted to share these images of Narcissism quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Narcissism for you. Share from the best collection of famous Narcissism quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Creative Quotes Pictures About Narcissism
1. “Self-awareness is not self-centeredness, and spirituality is not narcissism. ‘Know thyself’ is not a narcissistic pursuit.” – Marianne Williamson
2. “To love our neighbor as ourselves is such a truth for regulating human society, that by that alone one might determine all the cases in social morality.” – John Locke
3. “I think it’s unethical to take money for poor quality performance.” – Alvin Burger
4. “For the most part people are not curious except about themselves.” – John Steinbeck
5. “true humility is when you can surprise yourself more than others; the rest is either shyness or good marketing” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
6. “Shyness has a strange element of narcissism, a belief that how we look, how we perform, is truly important to other people.” – Andre Dubus III
7. “Withhold admiration from a narcissist and be disliked. Give it and be treated with indifference.” – Mason Cooley
8. “This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.” – Dalai Lama XIV
9. “There’s a thin line between narcissism, even if it’s a healthy narcissism, and entertainment.” – Richard Lewis
10. “A mirror is like my own personal reality TV show where I’m both the star and only viewer. I’ve got to get my ratings up.” – Jarod Kintz
Notable Quotes Images About Narcissism
11. “I loathe narcissism, but I approve of vanity.” – Diana Vreeland
12. “Live one day at a time emphasizing ethics rather than rules.” – Wayne Dyer
13. “Vanity and narcissism the compulsive need to be admired and praised undermine one’s courage, for one then fights on someone else’s conviction rather than one’s own.” – Rollo May
14. “He’s satisfied with himself. If you have a soul you can’t be satisfied.” – Graham Greene
15. “True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.” – Brigham Young
16. “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” – Oscar Wilde
17. “Because that’s what narcissism is all about looking in the mirror everyday and thinking ‘Damn, I’d like to shag myself.'” – Eddie Izzard
18. “I thought narcissism was about self-love till someone told me there is a flip side to it… It is unrequited self-love.” – Emily Levine
19. “The paradox about narcissism is that we all have this streak of egotism. Eighty percent of people think they’re better than average.” – Mark Leary
20. “I like to be admired from afar, and then complimented up close.” – Gena Showalter
Awesome Sayings Images About Narcissism
21. “Narcissistic people are always struggling with the fact that the rest of the world doesn’t revolve around them” – unknown
22. “The greater our own level of narcissism, the more we detest it in others.” – Steve Maraboli
23. “Narcissus does not fall in love with his reflection because it is beautiful, but because it is his. If it were his beauty that ent hralled him, he would be set free in a few years by its fading.” – W.H. Auden
24. “In statesmanship get formalities right, never mind about the moralities.” – Mark Twain
25. “It is especially painful when narcissists suffer memory loss because they are losing parts of the person they love most.” – David Brooks
26. “A narcissist is someone better looking than you are.” – Gore Vidal
27. “Hate is the complement of fear and narcissists like being feared. It imbues them with an intoxicating sensation of omnipotence.” – Sam Vaknin
28. “He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals.” – Benjamin Franklin
29. “Let each one of us leave every other kind of knowledge and seek and follow one thing only, if peradventure he may be able to learn and find some one who will make him able to learn and discern between good and evil, and so to choose always and everywhere the better life as he has opportunity.” – Plato
30. “This conversation with myself has an overwhelming aroma of narcissism.” – Tawny Lara
Awesome Sayings Pictures About Narcissism
31. “Every aspect of Western culture needs a new code of ethics — a rational ethics — as a precondition of rebirth.” – Ayn Rand
32. “Self-love for ever creeps out, like a snake, to sting anything which happens . . . to stumble upon it.” – George Gordon Noel Byron
33. “He who is enamored of himself will at least have the advantage of being inconvenienced by few rivals.” – G.C. Lichtenberg
34. “It is possible to have a strong self-love without any self-satisfaction, rather with a self-discontent which is the more intense because one’s own little core of egoistic sensibility is a supreme care.” – George Eliot
35. “It is not love that should be depicted as blind, but self-love.” – Voltaire
36. “There is a difference between supporting someone and feeding someone’s narcissism. One is support and the other is not.” – Fathom
37. “When narcissism is viewed as good; good is viewed as narcissism.” – Fathom
38. “Nice people don’t necessarily fall in love with nice people.” – Jonathan Franzen
39. “I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so his place will be proud of him.” – Abraham Lincoln
40. “The ethics of excellence are grounded in action – what you actually do, rather than what you say you believe. Talk, as the saying goes, is cheap.” – Price Pritchett
Top Sayings Pictures About Narcissism
41. “No one has probably helped me more with my narcissism than my dog.” – Tucker Max
42. “Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what’s right.” – Isaac Asimov
43. “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.” – Ann Landers
44. “I do not exist to build your ego with my pain. My tears are not there to cleanse your soul. I now know that without you I am complete and whole!” – Roy McWilliams
45. “I didn’t know what narcissism was until I beheld my own naricssus.” – Charles Kuralt
46. “Whoever loves becomes humble. Those who love have, so to speak, pawned a part of their narcissism.” – Sigmund Freud
47. “We’re making far too big a deal out of our sexual preferences. It’s just another form of narcissism, and I think it can be a big problem and a tremendous obstacle.” – Andrew Cohen
48. “I am not interested in power for power’s sake, but I’m interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
49. “If you’re a nobody, just imagine a lot of celebrities are in love with you. Narcissism is the best cure for attention deficit disorder.” – Bauvard
50. “True self-love is the opposite of narcissism, where one cant take their eyes off themselves and feels superior to another. Self-love is wholeness. It allows one to say, I am perfect just the way I am and so are you.” – Colleen Laukka
Knowledgeable Quotes Images About Narcissism
51. “There’s a kind of journalistic narcissism that New York-based journalists are guilty of.” – Bernard Goldberg
52. “The narcissist devours people, consumes their output, and casts the empty, writhing shells aside.” – Sam Vaknin
53. “Each man has his own fortune in his hands; as the artist has a piece of rude matter, which he is to fashion to a certain shape. But the art of living rightly is like all arts: the capacity alone is born with us; it must be learned, and practiced with incessant care.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
54. “As individuals and as a nation, we now suffer from social narcissism. The beloved Echo of our ancestors, the virgin America, has been abandoned. We have fallen in love with our own image, with images of our making, which turn out to be images of ourselves.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
55. “Love isn’t something natural. Rather it requires discipline, concentration, patience, faith, and the overcoming of narcissism. It isn’t a feeling, it is a practice.” – Erich Fromm
56. “Narcissism and self-deception are survival mechanisms without which many of us might just jump off a bridge.” – Todd Solondz
57. “Equality is not the empirical claim that all groups of humans are interchangeable; it is the moral principle individuals should not be judged or constrained by the average properties of their group.” – Steven Pinker
58. “Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don’t mean to do harm, but the harm [that they cause] does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves.” – T. S. Eliot
59. “Nobody can be kinder than the narcissist while you react to life in his own terms.” – Elizabeth Bowen
60. “I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.” – George Washington
Inspiring Sayings Images About Narcissism
61. “No artist has ethical sympathies. An ethical sympathy in an artist is an unpardonable mannerism of style.” – Oscar Wilde
62. “Some narcissistic people end up believing their own lies.” – unknown
63. “If you really want to be happy, always try to do what’s right.” – Bill Blackman
64. “Narcissus weeps to find that his Image does not return his love.” – Mason Cooley
65. “The difference between narcissism and self-love is a matter of depth. Narcissus falls in love not with the self, but with an image or reflection of the self with the persona, the mask. The narcissist sees himself through the eyes of another, changes his lifestyle to conform with what is admired by others, tailors his behavior and expression of feelings to what will please others. Narcissism is voluntary blindness, an agreement not to look beneath the surface.” – Sam Keen
66. “There’s nothing more narcissistic than being sure that you are built in the image of an all-powerful Creator-God, and that same God answers your prayers, knows your name, and has a personal relationship with you.” – David G. McAfee
67. “Loving yourself and being in love with yourself are two entirely different things. Differentiate.” – Fathom
68. “Only man is a narcissistic enough species to think that a highly evolved alien life force would travel across billions and billions of light-years a group of aliens so intelligent, so insouciant, so utterly above it all, they feel no need whatsoever to equip their spacecraft with windows so that they can gaze out on all that celestial beauty but then immediately upon landing, their first impulse is to get in some hick’s ass with a flashlight.” – Dennis Miller
69. “There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity” – Tom Peters
70. “I don’t care what you think unless it is about me.” – Kurt Cobain
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.