23+ Knowledgeable Quotes On Naive | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
If we are not wrong, then you must have come here to find the best Naive quotes which were written by various famous people with their precious words and wisdom. Here you can find the most famous sayings about Naive that are thoughtful. The people, whom these quotes came from also felt end experienced life like us and that’s why you will find similarities with your inner thoughts with them. If you read these you may find many similarities with our thoughts, because they went through and observed the same things in life. They have been there where we are standing now. No need to wonder what to say or how to say it. Look at what other people are thinking on the same thing and imagine yourself in their shoes. Check out the truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Naive available. We have picked out these best Naive sayings from the internet for you.
We have carefully chosen more than 23 quotes about Naive with images and gathered them here for you. Have a look at these best picture quotes of Naive. These words carry the feeling for those you care about and those who care about you. These thoughtful images with Naive quotes have been gathered for you. Choose the most suitable quote for you from here. We proudly bring to you this remarkable collection of pictures with quotes about Naive. You are also permitted to share these images of Naive quotes on any kind of social media platforms like Fb, Messenger, WhatsApp, Twitter, or Instagram. Feel free to check them out and find the most suitable quotes with pictures about Naive for you. Share from the best collection of famous Naive quotes and images by authors from all over the world.
Table of Contents
Great Sayings Images On Naive
1. “A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility.” – Stieg Larsson
3. “One of the most predictable things in life is there will be change. You are better off if you can have a say in the change. But you are ignorant or naive if you don’t think there will be change, whether you want it to or not.” – Julius Erving
4. “The essential self is innocent, and when it tastes its own innocence knows that it lives for ever.” – John Updike
5. “Too many people get lost in the game of having a good time and being naive about things.” – Steve Brown
6. “An advantage of being naive is being able to believe in oneself when no one else will.” – Sophia Amoruso
7. “Only the most naive of questions are truly serious.” – Milan Kundera
8. “Nothing is to be gained by arguing with fools. Nothing can be gained by reasoning with ignorant people.” – T.P.Chia
9. “In all our lives, there is a fall from innocence. A time after which, we are never the same.” – Gordie LaChance
10. “Every true genius is bound to be naive.” – Friedrich Schiller
Revolutionary Quotes Pictures On Naive
11. “It is well for the heart to be naive and the mind not to be.” – Anatole France
12. “It’s easy to be a naive idealist. It’s easy to be a cynical realist. It’s quite another thing to have no illusions and still hold the inner flame.” – Marie-Louise von Franz
13. “There is a naive belief that injustice only had to be pointed out in order to be cured.” – Gloria Steinem
14. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
15. “From naive simplicity we arrive at more profound simplicity.” – Albert Schweitzer
16. “All things truly wicked start from innocence.” – Ernest Hemingway
17. “We are all exceptional cases. We all want to appeal against something! Each of us insists on being innocent at all cost, even if he has to accuse the whole human race and heaven itself.” – Albert Camus
18. “Naive you are if you believe life favours those who aren’t naive.” – Piet Hein
19. “Innocence is like a dumb leper who has lost his bell, wandering the world, meaning no harm.” – Graham Greene
20. “No human being is innocent, but there is a class of innocent human actions called games.” – W. H. Auden
21. “Innocence is always unsuspicious.” – Thomas C. Haliburton
22. “One may appear naive or illogical but it’s not naivete or being illogical. It arises from one’s faith.” – Anita David
23. “People are naive about such things, and they would rather write them off as evil than attempt to understand them. An unfortunate truth, but a truth nonetheless.” – Erin Morgenstern
24. “A naive man is nothing better than a fool. But you women contrive to be naive in such a way that in you it seems sweet, and gentle, and proper, and not as silly as it really is.” – Anton Chekhov
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.