TOP 30 Philosophical Sayings On Mythology | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Mythology that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Mythology familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Mythology that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Mythology quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Mythology with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Mythology quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Mythology quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Mythology quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Mythology quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Mythology quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Mythology quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Legendary Quotes Images On Mythology
1. “A myth is a religion in which no one any longer believes.” – James Feibleman
2. “The myth of fame and the myth of success is cultivated because it is monetisable and it is profitable.” – Hozier
3. “Myth is much more important and true than history. History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.” – Joseph Campbell
4. “Myth is supposed to bring us together, but fantasy alienates us.” – Dustin Hoffman
5. “A myth is an image in terms of which we try to make sense of the world.” – Alan Watts
6. “Mythology is composed by poets out of their insights and realizations. Mythologies are not invented; they are found. You can no more tell us what your dream is going to be tonight than we can invent a myth. Myths come from the mystical region of essential experience.” – Joseph Campbell
7. “A myth is far truer than a history, for a history only gives a story of the shadows, whereas a myth gives a story of the substances that cast the shadows.” – Annie Besant
8. “Myth is a past with a future, exercising itself in the present.” – Carlos Fuentes
9. “Myths aren’t fairy tales or legends they’re an honest attempt to explain mysteries.” – John J. Geddes
10. “Myths and creeds are heroic struggles to comprehend the truth in the world.” – Ansel Adams
Top Quotes Pictures About Mythology
11. “A myth is a story that is more than true. Many stories are true because one person, somewhere, at some time, lived it. But a myth is more than true because it is lived by all of us, at some level. It’s a story that connects and speaks to us all.” – Lisa Seger
12. “Myth is a powerful medium because it talks to the emotions and not the head. It moves us into an area of mystery.” – D. H. Lawrence
13. “Myths which are believed in tend to become true.” – George Orwell
14. “If you take myth and folklore, and these things that speak in symbols, they can be interpreted in so many ways that although the actual image is clear enough, the interpretation is infinitely blurred, a sort of enormous rainbow of every possible colour you could imagine.” – Diana Wynne Jones
15. “The mythology of your culture hums in your ears so constantly that no one pays the slightest bit of attention to it. Of course man is conquering space and the atom and the deserts and the oceans and the elements. According to your mythology, this is what he was born to do.” – Daniel Quinn
16. “Myth embodies the nearest approach to absolute truth than can be stated in words.” – Ananda Coomaraswamy
17. “Mythology is a subjective truth. Every culture imagines life a certain way.” – Devdutt Pattanaik
18. “A myth is a way of making sense in a senseless world. Myths are narrative patterns that give significance to our existence.” – Rollo May
19. “Myth is the foundation of life. It is the timeless pattern, the religious formula to which life shapes itself.” – Thomas Mann
20. “Myth is an attempt to narrate a whole human experience, of which the purpose is too deep, going too deep in the blood and soul, for mental explanation or description.” – David Herbert Lawrence
21. “Myth is the hidden part of every story, the buried part, the region that is still unexplored because there are as yet no words to enable us to get there. Myth is nourished by silence as well as by words.” – Italo Calvino
22. “Mythology is studied in the school system because most of us come from it.” – Bel Kaufman
23. “A myth is a metaphor for a mystery beyond human comprehension. It is a comparison that helps us understand, by analogy, some aspect of our mysterious selves. A myth, in this way of thinking, is not an untruth but a way of reaching a profound truth” – Christopher Vogler
24. “The myth that everyone once read great literature is just a myth.” – Margaret Atwood
25. “Both dreams and myths are important communications from ourselves to ourselves. If we do not understand the language in which they are written, we miss a great deal of what we know and tell ourselves in those hours when we are not busy manipulating the outside world.” – Erich Fromm
26. “Myths have a very long memory.” – Bryan Sykes
27. “Myths are clues to the spiritual potentialities of the human life.” – Joseph Campbell
28. “Myths are made for the imagination to breathe life into them.” – Albert Camus
29. “Myths have a certain staying power because, really, they are aspirational not always who we are, but always who we want to be.” – Richard Cohen
30. “All myths are stories, but not all stories are myths: among stories, myths hold a special place.” – Margaret Atwood
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.