18+ Short Quotes About Museum | Free Hd Wallpaper Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Museum that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Museum familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Museum that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Museum quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 18 quotes about Museum with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Museum quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Museum quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Museum quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Museum quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Museum quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Museum quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Knowledgeable Sayings Images About Museum
1. “Real museums are places where Time is transformed into Space.” – Orhan Pamuk
2. “A museum is a place where nothing was lost, just rediscovered…” – Nanette L. Avery
3. “Some of our greatest historical and artistic treasures we place in museums; others, we take for walks.” – Roger Caras
4. “Museums are custodians of epiphanies, and these epiphanies enter the central nervous system and deep recesses of the mind.” – George Lois
5. “Museums are wormholes to other worlds. They are ecstasy machines. Follow your eyes to wherever they lead you…and the world should begin to change for you.” – Jerry Saltz
6. “A museum has to renew its collection to be alive, but that does not mean we give on important old works.” – David Rockefeller
7. “Museums are managers of consciousness. They give us an interpretation of history, of how to view the world and locate ourselves in it. They are, if you want to put it in positive terms, great educational institutions. If you want to put it in negative terms, they are propaganda machines.” – Hans Haacke
8. “Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering – because you can’t take it in all at once.” – Audrey Hepburn
9. “Museums are tombs, and it looks like everything is turning into a museum.” – Robert Smithson
10. “The museum spreads its surfaces everywhere, and becomes an untitled collection of generalizations that mobilize the eye.” – Robert Smithson
Motivating Quotes Pictures On Museum
11. “The museums and parks are graveyards above the ground- congealed memories of the past that act as a pretext for reality.” – Robert Smithson
12. “Museums are just a lot of lies, and the people who make art their business are mostly imposters. We have infected the pictures in museums with all our stupidities, all our mistakes, all our poverty of spirit. We have turned them into petty and ridiculous things.” – Pablo Picasso
13. “Museums should be places where you raise questions, not just show stuff.” – William Thorsell
14. “A museum is a place where one should lose one’s head.” – Renzo Piano
15. “The most basic task of any museum must be the protection of works of cultural significance entrusted to its care for the edification and pleasure of future generations.” – Martin Filler
16. “A painting in a museum hears more ridiculous opinions than anything else in the world.” – Edmond de Goncourt
17. “That which, perhaps, hears more nonsense than anything in the world, is a picture in a museum.” – Jules de Goncourt
18. “Individually, museums are fine institutions, dedicated to the high values of preservation, education and truth; collectively, their growth in numbers points to the imaginative death of this country.” – Robert Hewison
19. “The historical museum has to be very conservative and careful in its choices. The modern museum, on the other hand, has to be audacious, to take chances. It has to consider the probability that it would be wrong in a good many cases and take the consequences later.” – Alfred H. Barr, Jr.
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.