TOP 30 Revolutionary Quotes On Motivational Work | Free Hd Background Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Motivational Work that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Motivational Work familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Motivational Work that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Motivational Work quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Motivational Work with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Motivational Work quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Motivational Work quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Motivational Work quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Motivational Work quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Motivational Work quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Motivational Work quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Awesome Quotes Pictures On Motivational Work
1. “Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.” – David McCullough
2. “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.” – Swami Vivekananda
3. “Where there is a will, there is a way. If there is a chance in a million that you can do something, anything, to keep what you want from ending, do it. Pry the door open or, if need be, wedge your foot in that door and keep it open.” – Pauline Kael
4. “Do the things you like to be happier, stronger & more successful. Only so is hard work replaced by dedication.” – Rossana Condoleo
5. “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” – Vince Lombardi
6. “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeedâ€”there’s so little competition.” – Richard Bach
7. “If your dream is a big dream, and if you want your life to work on the high level that you say you do, there’s no way around doing the work it takes to get you there.â€” – Joyce Chapman
8. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
9. “Concentrate on your job and you will forget your other troubles.” – William Feather
10. “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
11. “There is no substitute for hard work.” – Thomas A. Edison
12. “The power of one, if fearless and focused, is formidable, but the power of many working together is better.” – Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
13. “Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today.” – Og Mandino
14. “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it, and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C. K.
15. “When you fail you learn from the mistakes you made and it motivates you to work even harder.” – Natalie Gulbis
16. “The only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.” – Steve Jobs
17. “The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are, first, hard work; second, stick-to-itiveness; third, common sense.” – Thomas A. Edison
18. “Attempt the impossible in order to improve your work.” – Bette Davis
19. “Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.” – Confucius
20. “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Saint Francis
Legendary Sayings Images On Motivational Work
21. “Let’s never be afraid to get our hands dirty, because we must not miss that big opportunity for advancement because it’s dressed up in hard work clothes.” – Joe
22. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
23. “Success is a function of persistence and doggedness and the willingness to work hard for twenty-two minutes to make sense of something that most people would give up on after thirty seconds.” – Alan Schoenfeld
24. “Your ability to discipline yourself to set clear goals, and then to work toward them every day, will do more to guarantee your success than any other single factor.” – Brian Tracy
25. “Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.” – Mark Twain
26. “No person who is enthusiastic about his work has anything to fear from life.” – Samuel Goldwyn
27. “Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.” – John Wooden
28. “At work don’t hunt or wait for opportunities, instead let’s make them ourselves and we’ll be rewarded in no time. Success always finds those who help themselves.” – Joe
29. “If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” – Brian Tracy
30. “Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.” – Leah LaBelle
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.