TOP 30 Philosophical Quotes About Monday | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Monday that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Monday familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Monday that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Monday quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Monday with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Monday quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Monday quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Monday quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Monday quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Monday quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Monday quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Awesome Quotes Images About Monday
1. “It takes twice as long for me to not get anything done on Monday as it does the rest of the week.” – Unknown Author
2. “The only good thing about seeing my coworkers on Monday is they’re the only people I don’t have to apologize to for my weekend behavior.” – Unknown Author
3. “Monday is great if I can spend it in bed. I’m a man of simple pleasures, really.” – Arthur Darvill
4. “On Monday mornings, I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.” – H. Allen Smith
5. “Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… ‘Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.'” – Unknown Author
6. “If only one of the presidential candidates would have the incentive to “make Mondays part of the weekend” into his platform. I think he would get a lot of votes.” – Unknown Author
7. “Hey I know it’s Monday but it’s also a new day, a new week, and in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” – Michael Ely
8. “Dear Monday, thanks for having the word “mon” in you. That’s French for “mine,” in case you weren’t aware, Monday, but it makes me think of you more as “my day,” and frankly, that sounds like a much more promising start to the week.” – Unknown Author
9. “Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.” – Unknown Author
10. “If you start the week with a positive attitude on Monday, it’ll be a lot easier to fight off negativity the rest of the week.” – Unknown Author
Knowledgeable Sayings Pictures About Monday
11. “For me, Monday represents a fresh start to the week. It is the day where the slate from the previous week is wiped clean. It is a day of new beginnings.” – Unknown Author
26. “Monday. It’s still Monday. But it can’t be Monday.” – Jessica Brody
27. “The only good Monday is a Monday in bed.” – Lee Horton
28. “To meet on Monday morning. They should be, after Sunday’s rest.” – Clarence Michael James Stanislaus Dennis
29. “Monday, Monday, so good to me. Monday mornin’, it was all I hoped it would be.
But Monday mornin’, Monday mornin’ couldn’t guarantee that Monday evenin’ you would still be here with me.” – The Mamas & the Papas
30. “Monday, Monday, can’t trust that day. Monday, Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way. Oh Monday mornin’ you gave me no warnin’ of what was to be. Oh Monday, Monday, how could you leave and not take me.” – The Mamas & the Papas
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.