23+ Short Quotes About Monarchy | Free Hd Background Pictures Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Monarchy that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Monarchy familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Monarchy that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Monarchy quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from more than 23 quotes about Monarchy with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Monarchy quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Monarchy quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Monarchy quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Monarchy quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Monarchy quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Monarchy quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Favorite Quotes Pictures About Monarchy
1. “The worst that can happen underÂ monarchyÂ is rule by a single imbecile, but democracy often means the rule by an assembly of three or four hundred imbeciles.” – Robert Anton Wilson
2. “AÂ monarchyÂ is the mostÂ expensiveÂ of allformsÂ of government, theÂ regalÂ staterequiringÂ aÂ costlyÂ parade, and he whodependsÂ on his ownÂ powerÂ to rule, must strengthenÂ thatÂ powerÂ byÂ bribingÂ theÂ activeandÂ enterprisingÂ whom heÂ cannotÂ intimidate.” – James Fenimore Cooper
3. “The progress from an absolute to a limitedÂ monarchy, from a limitedÂ monarchyÂ to a democracy, is a progress toward a true respect for the individual.” – Henry David Thoreau
4. “MonarchyÂ degenerates into tyranny, aristocracy into oligarchy, and democracy into savage violence and chaos.” – Polybius
5. “The monarchy is a political referee, not a political player, and there is a lot of sense in choosing the referee by a different principle from the players. It lessens the danger that the referee might try to start playing.” – Conrad Russell
6. “TheÂ monarchyÂ is a part of the state. It exists to serve the people.” – Heather Brooke
7. “IfÂ monarchyÂ is corrupting – and it is – wait till you see what overt empire does to us.” – Daniel Ellsberg
8. “TheÂ monarchyÂ is finished. It was finished a while ago, but they’re still making the corpses dance.” – Sue Townsend
9. “An absoluteÂ monarchyÂ is one in which the sovereign does as he pleases so long as he pleases the assassins.” – Ambrose Bierce
10. “MonarchyÂ hardens into despotism. Aristocracy contracts into oligarchy. Democracy expands into the supremacy of numbers.” – Lord Acton
Renown Quotes Pictures About Monarchy
11. “AÂ monarchyÂ conducted with infinite wisdom and infinite benevolence is the most perfect of all possible governments.” – Ezra Stiles
12. “AÂ monarchyÂ is like a man-of-war–bad shots between wind and water hurt it exceedingly; there is danger of capsizing. But democracy is a raft. You cannot easily overturn it. It is a wet place, but it is a pretty safe one.” – Joseph Cook
13. “TheÂ monarchyÂ is a labor intensive industry.” – Harold Wilson
14. “One advantage of aÂ monarchyÂ is that aÂ monarchyÂ does not suffer the effects of having great clots of white Christians moping around simply because they aren’t the king or queen.” – Calvin Trillin
15. “InÂ monarchyÂ the crime of treason may admit of being pardoned or lightly punished, but the man who dares rebel against the laws of a republic ought to suffer death.” – Samuel Adams
16. “The state ofÂ monarchyÂ is the supremest thing upon earth: for kings are not only God’s Lieutenants upon earth, and sit upon God’s throne, but even by God himself they are called Gods.” – King James I
17. “A dyingÂ monarchyÂ is always one that has too much power, not too little; a dying religion always interferes more than it ought, not less.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
18. “The best reason whyÂ MonarchyÂ is a strong government is, that it is an intelligible government. The mass of mankind understand it, and they hardly anywhere in the world understand any other.” – Walter Bagehot
19. “TheÂ monarchyÂ unites us; the republic would divide us.” – Francesco Crispi
20. “How can aÂ monarchyÂ be a suitable thing, which allows a man to do as he pleases with none to hold him to account. And even if you were to take the best man on earth, and put him into aÂ monarchy, you put outside him the thoughts that usually guide him.” – Herodotus
21. “For everyÂ monarchyÂ overthrown the sky becomes less brilliant, because it loses a star. A republic is ugliness set free.” – Anatole France
22. “The trappings of aÂ monarchyÂ would set up an ordinary commonwealth.” – Samuel Johnson
23. “AÂ monarchyÂ is a merchantman which sails well, but will sometimes strike on a rock, and go to the bottom, whilst a republic is a raft which will never sink, but then your feet are always in the water.” – Fisher Ames
24. “The right kind ofÂ monarchyÂ is one where everybody goes about with the permanent conviction that the king can do no wrong.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.