TOP 30 Top Quotes About Misanthropy | Free Hd Wallpaper Images Download
Today we are going to share with you some thoughtful sayings and quotes about Misanthropy that you are looking for. Check out if you find these famous sayings about Misanthropy familiar. They were used in many places, and they come from people just like us, who have felt and experienced the same as us. These are results of some deep thoughts and observations from their lives and are like our lives because we are all human. Their perspective of seeing life is quite like ours. So why waste your precious time wandering around? You will be surprised to know the thoughts of people sharing the same feeling. The truest, wisest, and most positive quotes and images about Misanthropy that you can find to scroll through. From different sources of the internet, all these Misanthropy quotes have been collected only for you.
Feel free to share anything anywhere from the top 30 quotes about Misanthropy with images, anytime on the go. At this point, you are cordially invited to check out these best Misanthropy quotes with suitable pictures. In the various phases of our life, these quotes were found. These thoughtful images with Misanthropy quotes have been gathered for you. You can choose any of these quotes by yourself. You may share any of these heartfelt photos with Misanthropy quotes without hesitation. You are always welcome to use these Misanthropy quotes for pictures on Fb, Insta, WhatsApp, Messenger, Twitter, wherever you like. Download and share the best Misanthropy quotes with images that match your thought the most. This Misanthropy quotes images gallery has been created only for you.
Table of Contents
Renown Quotes Images About Misanthropy
1. “Knowledge subverts love: in proportion as we penetrate our secrets, we come to loathe our kind, precisely because they resemble us.” – Emil M. Cioran
2. “You always feel like you are the only one in the world, like everyone else is crazy for each other, but it’s not true. Generally, people don’t like each other very much. And that goes for friends, too.” – Miranda July
3. “Whoever is not a misanthrope at forty can never have loved mankind.” – Nicolas Chamfort
4. “The one thing in me more powerful than a general misanthropy is an inescapable compassion for individuals.” – Jasper Sole
5. “The misanthrope, as an essentially solitary man, is not a man at all: he must be a beast or a god.” – Aristotle
6. “Most people are full of themselves and speak only the obnoxiously superficial, in other words they’re annoying as hell” – Novala Takemoto
7. “Sensuality reconciles us with the human race. The misanthropy of the old is due in large part to the fading of the magic glow of desire.” – Eric Hoffer
8. “Real misanthropes are not found in solitude, but in the world; since it is experience of life, and not philosophy, which produces real hatred of mankind.” – Giacomo Leopardi
9. “The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.” – George Bernard Shaw
10. “Regardless of its causes, thoughtlessly blaming the present is a weakness which, even if it is never outlawed, ought to be resisted. Though commonly flaunted as a sign of sophistication, it can be an opportunity for one-upmanship and an excuse for misanthropy, especially against the young.” – Steven Pinker
11. “Nobody enjoys the company of others as intensely as someone who usually avoids the company of others.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
12. “In affability there is no hatred of men, but for that very reason there is all too much contempt for men.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
13. “If we define a misanthrope as ‘someone who does not suffer fools and likes to see fools suffer,’ we have described a person with something to look forward to.” – Florence King
14. “The multiplication of our kind borders on the obscene; the duty to love them, on the preposterous.” – Emile M Cioran
15. “Animal lovers often tend to be misanthropes or loners, and so they transfer their affection to the creature in their control.” – Paul Theroux
16. “A man may make a misanthrope of himself, but he is never one by nature.” – Lucy Larcom
17. “Misanthropes have some admirable if paradoxical virtues. It is no exaggeration to say that we are among the nicest people you are likely to meet. Because good manners build sturdy walls, our distaste for intimacy makes us exceedingly cordial “ships that pass in the night.” As long as you remain a stranger we will be your friend forever.” – Florence King
18. “A fine line separates the weary recluse from the fearful hermit. Finer still is the line between hermit and bitter misanthrope.” – Dean Koontz
19. “If you ever meet someone who cannot understand why solitary confinement is considered punishment, you have met a misanthrope.” – Florence King
20. “A hermitage in the forest is the refuge of the narrow-minded misanthrope; a hammock on the ocean is the asylum for the generous distressed.” – Herman Melville
21. “A poet or philosopher should have no fault to find with his age if it only permits him to do his work undisturbed in his own corner; nor with his fate if the corner granted him allows of his following his vocation without having to think about other people.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
22. “The opinions of the misanthropical rest upon this very partial basis, that they adopt the bad faith of a few as evidence of the worthlessness of all.” – Christian Nestell Bovee
23. “Let the misanthrope shun men and abjure; the most are rather lovable than hateful.” – Martin Farquhar Tupper
24. “Misanthropy is a suit of armor lined with thorns.” – Marie Ebner-Eschenbach
25. “The personality susceptible to the dream of limitless freedom is a personality also prone, should the dream ever sour, to misanthropy and rage.” – Jonathan Franzen
26. “A savage review is much more entertaining for the reader than an admiring one; the little misanthrope in each of us relishes the rubbishing of someone else.” – Arthur Smith
27. “Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.” – Elbert Hubbard
28. “Misanthropy don’t pay – there ain’t no man living whose hate the world cares one cuss for.” – Josh Billings
29. “Landscape painting is the obvious resource of misanthropy.” – William Hazlitt
30. “Stay low, stay quiet, keep it simple, don’t expect too much, enjoy what you have.” – Dean Koontz
Hi there! I Am Shuvo Saha. I am a Musician. I play Bass. Besides that, I love to explore. As in, surf the web, gather knowledge, and share them. Recently, I have discovered that Blogging can be quite a useful way, to share.
Being a thoughtful person, and a social being, I find it very amusing to explore people's thoughts, observations, and experiences. Regardless of time, place, situation, event, or occasion, it is in our human nature, to learn and express. Many of these expressions of life, result in taking the form of wishes, quotes, greetings, messages, and captions.
I, with my lovely Wishian team, gather the expressions, sort them out, organize them with suitable background images, and serve them to you. So that you can share them back, with the whole world.
Manage Cookie Consent
To provide the best experiences, we use technologies like cookies to store and/or access device information. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.